How to extract Photoshop 6 from HDD with XP

So I built my Granny a custom PC with an i3-4170, 8 GB RAM etc, but she wanted me to keep photoshop 6 from her old HDD. I couldn't figure it out though. Whenever I tried to open it on the old HDD through the new PC it said the product key was invalid. She hasn't gotten back to me if she has the disc or not but I'd like to know how I can take it off. Thanks!

He who asks is stupid for 5 minutes. He who does not ask, remains stupid. -Chinese proverb. 

Those who know much are aware that they know little. - Slick roasting me

Spoiler

AXIOM

CPU- Intel i5-6500 GPU- EVGA 1060 6GB Motherboard- Gigabyte GA-H170-D3H RAM- 8GB HyperX DDR4-2133 PSU- EVGA GQ 650w HDD- OEM 750GB Seagate Case- NZXT S340 Mouse- Logitech Gaming g402 Keyboard-  Azio MGK1 Headset- HyperX Cloud Core

Offical first poster LTT V2.0

I don't think you can as it normally installs stuff in the registry....Soooo yeah.....but good luck...

Another way would be to find the product key somehow and try to install it separately on another HDD and try it

Hello

3 hours ago, TAHIRMIA said:

I don't think you can as it normally installs stuff in the registry....Soooo yeah.....but good luck...

Another way would be to find the product key somehow and try to install it separately on another HDD and try it

Is there a keyfinder you recommend that I use?

He who asks is stupid for 5 minutes. He who does not ask, remains stupid. -Chinese proverb. 

Spoiler

AXIOM

CPU- Intel i5-6500 GPU- EVGA 1060 6GB Motherboard- Gigabyte GA-H170-D3H RAM- 8GB HyperX DDR4-2133 PSU- EVGA GQ 650w HDD- OEM 750GB Seagate Case- NZXT S340 Mouse- Logitech Gaming g402 Keyboard-  Azio MGK1 Headset- HyperX Cloud Core

25 minutes ago, Clanscorpia said:

Is there a keyfinder you recommend that I use?

You can check the Adobe account that the license was bought with...If you cannot do that then try to open CS6 on the first PC and go to about, there might be license info there... I can't recommend any keyfinder as I have never used 1 but maybe another member might be able to.

Hello

26 minutes ago, TAHIRMIA said:

You can check the Adobe account that the license was bought with...If you cannot do that then try to open CS6 on the first PC and go to about, there might be license info there... I can't recommend any keyfinder as I have never used 1 but maybe another member might be able to.

Photoshop 7.0 is CS3. Long before Adobe Account were created. The keyfinder I used saw the program but didnt give me the key. I posted on the Adobe Forums as well. Thanks though! And the HDD is with here now

Spoiler

AXIOM