Custom Water Loop Options

So I'm stuck between an AIO cooler (ex. H110GTX) and a graphics card with something similar like a H55 attached to it. Or just to do a whole water cooling setup myself all custom made. I am aware of the maintenance that comes along with the custom water loop however I've always been wanting to do them. My question is how much does a decent one run and how much cooler does it stay? I will post my current build as it sits right below. I am open to other options for video cards and bigger rads if that is a concern but all in all I would like it to stay at my current budget which is right around the $3200 mark, including everything except for the operating system. Tools and mat I would like included as well, figure $100 for them. Monitor would like to be 27" with a red/black theme.

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: Intel Core i7-5820K 3.3GHz 6-Core Processor  ($351.98 @ Newegg)
CPU Cooler: Corsair H110i GTX 104.7 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler  ($99.99 @ Newegg)
Motherboard: MSI X99A GAMING 7 ATX LGA2011-3 Motherboard  ($243.98 @ Newegg)
Memory: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (4 x 4GB) DDR4-2400 Memory  ($84.99 @ Newegg)
Storage: Samsung 850 EVO-Series 500GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($149.99 @ Amazon)
Storage: Western Digital Red Pro 3TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($169.74 @ Amazon)
Storage: Toshiba  5TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($159.00 @ Amazon)
Storage: Toshiba  5TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($159.00 @ Amazon)
Video Card: EVGA GeForce GTX 980 Ti 6GB HYBRID Video Card  ($689.99 @ Amazon)
Case: Corsair 750D Airflow Edition ATX Full Tower Case  ($139.99 @ Newegg)
Power Supply: Corsair 860W 80+ Platinum Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($179.99 @ Newegg)
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium SP1 OEM (64-bit)  (Purchased For $0.00)
Wireless Network Adapter: TP-Link TL-WDN4800 802.11a/b/g/n PCI-Express x1 Wi-Fi Adapter  ($36.99 @ Amazon)
Monitor: BenQ GW2760HS 60Hz 27.0" Monitor  ($179.99 @ Best Buy)
Keyboard: Corsair K70 Wired Gaming Keyboard  ($99.99 @ Newegg)
Mouse: Corsair KATAR Wired Optical Mouse  ($29.99 @ Newegg)
Speakers: Logitech Z506 155W 5.1ch Speakers  ($69.99 @ Best Buy)
Other:  Professional Individually sleeved DC Cable Kit, Type 3 (Generation 2), RED ($79.99)
Other: Corsair Commander Mini ($59.99)
Other:  Corsair Gaming MM300 Anti-Fray Cloth Mouse Mat — Medium Edition ($19.99)
Other: Corsair Link RGB LED Lighting Kit ($14.99)
Other:  ModRight Xtreme Super Large Anti-Static Mod-Mat Work and Assembly Surface (Over 47" x 23" in Size)  ($65.00)
Other:  Rosewill 90 Piece Professional Computer Tool Kit Components Other RTK-090 Black  ($38.01)
Other: VicTsing® External Hard Drive, CD/DVD-RW Burner Writer Player for Apple Macbook, Macbook Pro, Macbook Air or other Laptop/Desktops with USB3.0 Cable ($39.99)
Total: $3163.55
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2016-03-26 00:14 EDT-0400

Thanks so much in advance. :)

If you've previously won the build off please pm me so we can get something worked out.

10 minutes ago, ddbtkd456 said:

-SNIP-

For a single CPU and GPU loop you will be looking at around $500 USD to start with good quality parts, getting a kit to start and adding in a GPU block usually gives the best value. As for cooling potential a custom loop usually sees the greatest benefit of having the system at full load while being completely silent by idling the fans. 

i would say go with the aio unless you have around 700 dollars lying around. Plus that case isnt the best for custom loops especially because your using the hdd bay. im not sure it would be worth while to cool your cpu and gpu on one 360 rad. 

Project Iridium:   CPU: Intel 4820K   CPU Cooler: Custom Loop  Motherboard: Asus Rampage IV Black Edition   RAM: Avexir Blitz  Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB SSD and Seagate Barracuda 3TB HDD   GPU: Asus 780 6GB Strix   Case: IN WIN 909   PSU: Corsair RM1000      Project Iridium build log http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/451088-project-iridium-build-log/

8 minutes ago, Maybach123 said:

i would say go with the aio unless you have around 700 dollars lying around. Plus that case isnt the best for custom loops especially because your using the hdd bay. im not sure it would be worth while to cool your cpu and gpu on one 360 rad. 

Id be open to different cases as well. Just wondering if it was worth it or not....which case would you recommend? And is the waterblock for gtx 980ti the same as a gtx 980?

If you've previously won the build off please pm me so we can get something worked out.

5 minutes ago, ddbtkd456 said:

Id be open to different cases as well. Just wondering if it was worth it or not....

if you are a silent "freak" like some of us (including myself) then yes it would be worth it or if you just want to do it for aesthetics than its worth it. other than that i would say stick with aio

Project Iridium:   CPU: Intel 4820K   CPU Cooler: Custom Loop  Motherboard: Asus Rampage IV Black Edition   RAM: Avexir Blitz  Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB SSD and Seagate Barracuda 3TB HDD   GPU: Asus 780 6GB Strix   Case: IN WIN 909   PSU: Corsair RM1000      Project Iridium build log http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/451088-project-iridium-build-log/

2 minutes ago, Maybach123 said:

if you are a silent "freak" like some of us (including myself) then yes it would be worth it or if you just want to do it for aesthetics than its worth it. other than that i would say stick with aio

What's the quietest system you can make for $3200?

2 minutes ago, ddbtkd456 said:

What's the quietest system you can make for $3200?

im not sure i would say if you want to water cool it allocate around 700 dollars from the build for the water cooling parts and just do a lot of research on best water cooling parts ect. i would recommend ekwb for cpu and gpu blocks.