I REALLY NEED HELP!

Hi, my names Levi and im looking to build a pc capable of editing/gaming/streaming, but at 4k. I really need help because right know i only have a 1080p 144hz monitor and plan to upgrade to 4k next year or this summer. I'm going for a green themed build and already have mobo and case, i will paste the pcpartpicker link feel free to make any changes!. I really want a 980 ti that i can change led but im in love with reference designed cards and shadowplay. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/hFFkCJ

3 minutes ago, DuncanReviews said:

Hi, my names Levi and im looking to build a pc capable of editing/gaming/streaming, but at 4k. I really need help because right know i only have a 1080p 144hz monitor and plan to upgrade to 4k next year or this summer. I'm going for a green themed build and already have mobo and case, i will paste the pcpartpicker link feel free to make any changes!. I really want a 980 ti that i can change led but im in love with reference designed cards and shadowplay. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/hFFkCJ

youre good

bump it to a 250 gig ssd though

2 minutes ago, DuncanReviews said:

Your budget is around 1500$ - 2000$....  Good then! Go for it....!

1 minute ago, Josephdalepi said:

youre good

bump it to a 250 gig ssd though

Yep That's better idea.... Also you can bump up to a titan X if you fit your budget. Good luck....

1 minute ago, tribediavirup98 said:

Yep That's better idea.... Also you can bump up to a titan X if you fit your budget. Good luck....

Nooo ;) To much power.

Just now, tribediavirup98 said:

this be for gaming

dont bother with titan x

for gaming, the 980 ti performs better

Just now, tribediavirup98 said:

the 980 ti is more than enough, remember he wants it for gaming too, the extra cost would not be worth it. The extra SSD space is the way to go.

Please vote for Donald Trump. I am out of sitcoms to watch.

When lyfe gives you HDDs, make SSDs

Spoiler

2 minutes ago, Josephdalepi said:

this be for gaming

dont bother with titan x

Yep! you also right dude!

8 minutes ago, DuncanReviews said:

ur best bet would be a 980ti plus G-Sync.

But Pricing is bad.

I would go with Fury with FreeSync.

check my sig for a good 4k monitor.

Personally, I'd try to fit in a i7 6700K in there for the hyperthreading so you'll have a better experience with streaming. I'd also change the cooler to something like the Cryorig H7 to match with the aesthetics of the Asus Z170-A.

The SSD is not good - mediocre at best. The Sandisk SSD Plus and the A-Data SP550 are much better choices. Maybe even a Samsung 850 EVO 250GB if you can afford it.

Also, you can get a much better PSU like the EVGA SuperNOVA 650 G2/P2 for the same price. The RM series are overpriced for their quality and you won't need a 750W PSU for a build like this.

Now about that reference GTX 980Ti;  while I understand you like the look, I'd at least consider an aftermarket option that has better cooling than the subpar one the reference model has. Just a thought.

The rest looks good.

'Fanboyism is stupid' - someone on this forum.

Be nice to each other boys and girls. And don't cheap out on a power supply.

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7 4790K - 4.5 GHz | Motherboard: ASUS MAXIMUS VII HERO | RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro DDR3 | SSD: Samsung 850 EVO - 500GB | GPU: MSI GTX 980 Ti Gaming 6GB | PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 650 G2 | Case: NZXT Phantom 530 | Cooling: CRYORIG R1 Ultimate | Monitor: ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q | Peripherals: Corsair Vengeance K70 and Razer DeathAdder

23 minutes ago, Josephdalepi said:

this be for gaming

dont bother with titan x

Would you recommend that I go with a after market card or not because im in love with their reference cards but price to proformance 

4 minutes ago, DuncanReviews said:

Would you recommend that I go with a after market card or not because im in love with their reference cards but price to proformance 

basically the same

tbh, at this range an aftermarket cooler isnt gonna make a huge difference

if you care that much, just get the hybrid