Looking for a new phone. Suggestions?

Go to solution Solved by ImBleu,

LG G5

Oneplus X / 2

Motorola Moto X play / style

Nexus 6 / 6p / 5x

I'm looking to getting a new phone soon. I'm not a fan of Samsung or Apple, and I don't have a set budget. Any ideas?

Well not sure what you mean by no set budget, but if you'd like to save some money then you should go chinese. I got the Ulefone Paris and it's very good. Battery life isn't spectacular and there is a bug in the current version where new email in the gmail app aren't displayed in bold fond, but it's fast and should get an update to android 6.0 pretty soon.

PSU tier list // Motherboard tier list // Community Standards 

My System:

Spoiler

AMD Ryzen 5 3600, Gigabyte RTX 3060TI Gaming OC ProFractal Design Meshify C TG, 2x8GB G.Skill Ripjaws V 3200MHz, MSI B450 Gaming Plus MaxSamsung 850 EVO 512GB, 2TB WD BlueCorsair RM850x, LG 27GL83A-B

Caterpillar S50, because it's kinda badass and laughs in the face of cracked screens.

Apparently it can be held under a metre of water for half an hour without water ingression.

cat.jpg

LG G5

Oneplus X / 2

Motorola Moto X play / style

Nexus 6 / 6p / 5x

NCASE M1 i5-9600k  GTX 1080 FE Z370N-WIFI SF600 NH-U9S LPX 32GB 960EVO

I'm a self-identifying Corsair Nvidia Fanboy; Get over it.

Lumia 650, 950 or 950xl

or

Wait for the Surface Phone.

or 

what @PooPipeBoy mentioned. That CAT phone is tough as nails. *drools*  Too bad its an android......and its exclusive to Verizon....

http://www.catphones.com/en-us

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER