My build 'The Crispy' is finally finished!

crispybagel

Is the a Magnetic rod holding the GPU up? xD

• CPU: AMD athlon  860k
  • Motherboard: Gigabyte F2A58M-HD2
  • RAM:2x4gb HyperX Fury
  • GPU: XFX R9 380 4gb
  • Case: NXZT S340
  • PSU: EVGA 650G
  • Display: BenQ GL2460HM
  • Cooling: Hyper 212 Evo
  • Keyboard: Corsair k60 
  • Mouse: Steelseries Rival 300 (white
  • Sound Logitech g430
  • Operating System: Windows 10 64bit

•  

Man the GPU Bracket is killer. I have to say at first, I wasn't sure about it, but the way it blends in along with the exposed nickel heatpipes on the MSI cards is sweet. Gonna have to give Geomagic a look!

I like good humans and good food

1 hour ago, colinreay said:

Man the GPU Bracket is killer. I have to say at first, I wasn't sure about it, but the way it blends in along with the exposed nickel heatpipes on the MSI cards is sweet. Gonna have to give Geomagic a look!

Thanks man, i thought the polished look would blend in well :)

Sweet build! You got them cables tied up really well! Though i doubt that push/pull config is very effective^^

Fanboys, on both sides, are quite embarrassing. How can one be a "fan" of a company? A companies only goal is to make a profit off you. Instead of being a smart consumer and base your purchase decision on the best price / performance you choose to dick yourself over by only considering brand X. Idiotic loss to be honest.

~Quibiss

3 minutes ago, SQZY98 said:

Sweet build! You got them cables tied up really well! Though i doubt that push/pull config is very effective^^

The push/pull isnt really providing better cooling then only doing a pull config but it covers the cable clutter in the top and shows off the fans real nice so why not ^^ :)

5 minutes ago, Crispybagel said:

The push/pull isnt really providing better cooling then only doing a pull config but it covers the cable clutter in the top and shows off the fans real nice so why not ^^ :)

Yep, gotta appreciate the optics of those corsair fans :D You made the AIO look really nice, i must say.

Fanboys, on both sides, are quite embarrassing. How can one be a "fan" of a company? A companies only goal is to make a profit off you. Instead of being a smart consumer and base your purchase decision on the best price / performance you choose to dick yourself over by only considering brand X. Idiotic loss to be honest.

~Quibiss