Color Choices!!!

Beeeyeee

Hey guys once the new GPU's come about in a few months i'm gunna put together a system to review cases (and some amateur benchmarking with a 6600k)!

so here's my question, what color should I make it? any suggestions for a couple z170 ATX and ITX mobos? :D 

1 minute ago, Aytex said:

I haven't seen much black/purple builds so maybe that?

no purple z170 boards

You cannot go wrong with a nice white/black build. A good ATX z170 motherboard would be the Asus Z170-A.

It looks like from your profile picture you like orange! Why not orange and something? Plenty of matte black Z170 boards out there. Orange and black or orange and nickel look great and aren't done too often. Alternatively you could go for something like orange and white, or maybe orange white and gold (I've wanted to a build with these colors forever.)

I like good humans and good food

32 minutes ago, Aytex said:

I haven't seen much black/purple builds so maybe that?

That would be absolutely SICK if there were Purple boards. but hey... spraypainting would make a great video as well! :D

3 minutes ago, colinreay said:

It looks like from your profile picture you like orange! Why not orange and something? Plenty of matte black Z170 boards out there. Orange and black or orange and nickel look great and aren't done too often. Alternatively you could go for something like orange and white, or maybe orange white and gold (I've wanted to a build with these colors forever.)

Definitely love me some orange! i'll check it out! :D