Windows Server homepage?

Hello I was wondering if any has a custom homepage for there browser? and if so what is on it? 

if you mean for managing the server, that's the point of the Server Manager program. Some OEMs like Dell, HP, etc install web servers on the machines you get pre-installed from them that run you can use to manage things like the RAID array(s), power settings, etc. Other than utilities from the server OEM or the manufacturers of components like the motherboard or RAID cards, there isn't much that you could or should have running on your system. If you have a small number of servers, the programs in RSAT (free) are more tahn enough. If you get more than a handful of servers, then the Systems Center components (separate purchase) start making sense.

Looking to buy GTX690, other multi-GPU cards, or single-slot graphics cards: 

Either what brwainer said, or you talking about opening a web browser type homepage.

In which case, you can do the following (but not limited to):

1. a html file stored locally (with or without custom CSS/client side scripting)

2. Use IIS to host a site, locally or on the cloud somewhere.

3. Use apache to do the same.

@Blake kek'd @ iis

[spoiler=»--((¯`·._.·¤~●oO му яιg Oo●~¤·._.·´¯))--«] Case: Corsair 600T White       CPU: Core i7 3930k @ 4.3GHz                     SSD: Crucial M500 480GB

MB:    Asus P9X79 LE         GPU: Nvidia GTX 780 Reference             HDD: WD Caviar Green 3TB

PSU:   Seasonic X-1050      RAM: G.Skill Trident X 32GB @ 2.4GHz   ☃ There are 10 types of people in this world. Those who understand binary and those who don't.

8 hours ago, brwainer said:

if you mean for managing the server, that's the point of the Server Manager program. Some OEMs like Dell, HP, etc install web servers on the machines you get pre-installed from them that run you can use to manage things like the RAID array(s), power settings, etc. Other than utilities from the server OEM or the manufacturers of components like the motherboard or RAID cards, there isn't much that you could or should have running on your system. If you have a small number of servers, the programs in RSAT (free) are more tahn enough. If you get more than a handful of servers, then the Systems Center components (separate purchase) start making sense.

Ok Thanks Just wondering if when you work/maintenance have a page that will tell you little about the server 

9 hours ago, Prince32780 said:

@Blake kek'd @ iis

If you're running a Windows Server, and have just a small local intranet webpage/site, why bother with Apache? Just one more unnecessary component in the system. Certainly, Apache is the industry standard when it comes to an actual site, but if you're just putting up a quick simple page, IIS is totally acceptable.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

3 hours ago, dalekphalm said:

If you're running a Windows Server, and have just a small local intranet webpage/site, why bother with Apache? Just one more unnecessary component in the system. Certainly, Apache is the industry standard when it comes to an actual site, but if you're just putting up a quick simple page, IIS is totally acceptable.

Or if you need to host anything Microsoft related, like SharePoint for example or .Net Web Applications. IIS isn't as bad as it used to be but it's totally impractical to use it to host 95%+ of the websites on the public internet due to Microsoft licensing.

I don't mind if people hate on IIS as long as it is for the correct reasons, heck I'll even join in :P