O-rings for the G170?

Godospartan

Alright, i finally just went with the G710 blue edition, and after a few days i am already loving the heck out of this thing. but one problem i have is that, im not exactly alone all the time, so the bottoming out of the keys are making a huge racket for those around me. i am hoping to just start getting used to a cherry blue and not bottom them out all the time, but if experience taught me anything, it's that my fingers are slow learners. so, im hoping for some O-RIngs to help me get rid of this bottoming out clack, but nothing that will make the feel of the keys any different, or at least still tactile, clicky, and nice feeling. it's a temporary fix, but one that's made out of respect for those around me rather than my experience with blues in general.

Current Rig: Case: Coolermaster MasterBox 5 Mid-tower. CPU: Core I5-6600K. GPU: Nvidia GTX GeForce 1070 Founders Edition. Mobo: Gigabyte GA-Z170-HD3P. RAM: Geil GA4 style 8GB 2400 x2 for 16GB total. SSD: Sandisk SD8SBAT-128G-1122 Z400. HDD: Toshiba 1TB Hard Drive

Current PeripheralsKeyboard: Logitech G710 Blue Edition. Mouse: Logitech G600 MMO Mouse @ Logitech M570 Trackball. Headphones: Philips SHP9500's. Mic: V-Moda Boom Pro. Monitors: a Dell 1440x900 cheapo and an RCA 32 inch 1080p tv. Webcam: Logitech C920

G170? Do you mean G710?

Just now, Bobby_Joe_90 said:

G170? Do you mean G710?

yep, sorry bout that, still getting used to the keyboard.

Current Rig: Case: Coolermaster MasterBox 5 Mid-tower. CPU: Core I5-6600K. GPU: Nvidia GTX GeForce 1070 Founders Edition. Mobo: Gigabyte GA-Z170-HD3P. RAM: Geil GA4 style 8GB 2400 x2 for 16GB total. SSD: Sandisk SD8SBAT-128G-1122 Z400. HDD: Toshiba 1TB Hard Drive

Current PeripheralsKeyboard: Logitech G710 Blue Edition. Mouse: Logitech G600 MMO Mouse @ Logitech M570 Trackball. Headphones: Philips SHP9500's. Mic: V-Moda Boom Pro. Monitors: a Dell 1440x900 cheapo and an RCA 32 inch 1080p tv. Webcam: Logitech C920

Maybe something like this?

http://www.wasdkeyboards.com/index.php/products/keyboard-accessories/cherry-mx-rubber-o-ring-switch-dampeners-125pcs.html

I don't have any experience since no one around me complains about my G710. If you are willing to sacrifice some clickiness, you could go with the G710+, that has brown switches. Unless I'm missing something, I believe O-rings will work with all of the same switch type (correct me if I'm wrong).