Planning on modding laptop

I'm planning to trick out my Acer v3-574G laptop and the one thing that stuff bothers me is the laptop's cooling capacity. 

I was planning to add another heatpipe from eBay but, from experience, bending heat pipes isn't really that easy considering it explodes. 

What other mods can you suggest to lower temps aside from AS5 paste and cutting a hole on the case? 

Gut pic attached. I was actually planning on using a copper rod instead of a copper heat pipe for ease of work, running it beside the existing heat pipe, and drilling a hole on the heat sink fan fins to also cool down the copper rod. How effective do you think this WI be? 

IMG_20151106_223152.jpg

i suggest you just clean out the cooler properly.

oh, also, dont use conductive paste on your laptop.

Cut a metal sheet so it covers the heat pipe and attach there aluminium heat sinks but be sure to use TIM between the heat pipe and metal sheet.

It cooled down my laptop from 70`C and shutting down to 45`C at max load

15 hours ago, FilipSebik said:

Cut a metal sheet so it covers the heat pipe and attach there aluminium heat sinks but be sure to use TIM between the heat pipe and metal sheet.

It cooled down my laptop from 70`C and shutting down to 45`C at max load

I think I'll just get a heatpipe from eBay. Not enough room for heatsinks really.

Just now, pandalion98 said:

I think I'll just get a heatpipe from eBay. Not enough room for heatsinks really.

It will make the heat transfer twice as fast but i don't think that will improve your cooling performance

17 minutes ago, FilipSebik said:

It will make the heat transfer twice as fast but i don't think that will improve your cooling performance

Hmm. Yeah, true. I really need to work on the fan, probably attach it to the 5V rail or get a bigger fan *that fits*.

I was planning on doing this mod after considering your reply and noticing that additional heatsinks don't fit.

40 minutes ago, pandalion98 said:

Hmm. Yeah, true. I really need to work on the fan, probably attach it to the 5V rail or get a bigger fan *that fits*.

I was planning on doing this mod after considering your reply and noticing that additional heatsinks don't fit.

Attaching fan to 5V is great awesome idea because my friend did this and temps are 20`C down