EVGA Hadron

CoolBeans

Is the PSU that comes with the case modular? Also is there any other MITX cases with windows besides the Prodigy and the Thermaltake one?

PSU is not modular.

I like the color scheme of Noctua fans. Deal with it. Forget about the bad memories of the past.

"wunder you really are as straight as a rainbow" - Lanoi "can I fisterino your nose" - WunderWuffle

Forget about the bad memories of the past, take the good ones along with you through the present, and look forwards to the good things that will come in the future.

Is the PSU that comes with the case modular? Also is there any other MITX cases with windows besides the Prodigy and the Thermaltake one?

Caselabs S3 :P I think that would be considered Mid Tower... :D

I like the color scheme of Noctua fans. Deal with it. Forget about the bad memories of the past.

"wunder you really are as straight as a rainbow" - Lanoi "can I fisterino your nose" - WunderWuffle

Forget about the bad memories of the past, take the good ones along with you through the present, and look forwards to the good things that will come in the future.

not modular, I would expect you to know after you just reviewed it :D

I watched the video, but I guess I missed that part

non modular.

Caselabs has one (expensive)

And huge.

Don't know if this counts as a case :D

No not really, can only fit a 670 mini (not enough for me :)) and no aftermarket coolers

Don't know if this counts as a case :D

lian_li_pc-q30.jpg

Looks like a cheese grater to me...

Jonsbo has some nice looking cases, but I don't think they are widely available outside of singapore/asia ...

Jonsbo? Never heard of it.

well ... as I said ... asia

u2k.jpg

Looks really good.

well ... as I said ... asia

u2k.jpg

Doesn't look like it has good cable management or big GPU card compatibility but otherwise looks good

That Lian Li Case looks like a vending machine. 

XYPHER AMD FX8350 @ 4.6Ghz ASUS SABERTOOTH 990FX R2.0 AMD RADEON HD 7970 @ 1140Mhz 16GB Corsair VENGEANCE 1600Mhz OCZ VERTEX 3 240GB SSD Corsair H100i 1TB SEAGATE BARRACUDA FRACTAL DESIGN DEFINE R4 CORSAIR K90 MADCATZ RAT 3 iiyama ProLite B2480HS 24"

That Lian Li Case looks like a vending machine. 

Wrong. Looks like an old CRT monitor on its side. :D

i5 4670k | Sapphire 7950 | Kingston 120GB SSD | Seagate 1TB | G.Skill Ripjaw X Series 8GB

PB238Q | Steelseries Sensei | Ducky DK9087 | Qck Heavy

Build Log: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/44902-from-imac-to-my-own-creation/

Was wondering if the exspansion bays were removeable in this case, but then again I guess that feature would apply more so to the Hydro version. Only time will tell, I suppose. If that turns out to be the case then I'd be pretty excited to pick up a hydro over a prodigy for the iTX build i'm planning.

I really want the Hadron but the cable's on the PSU are ugly, they need way better sleeving, it reminds me of the "sleeving" on a Cooler Master psu I bought. Seriously what's the point of sleeving the psu cables if you can still see that dammed rainbow through it?

-The Bellerophon- Obsidian 550D-i5-3570k@4.5Ghz -Asus Sabertooth Z77-16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866Mhz-x2 EVGA GTX 760 Dual FTW 4GB-Creative Sound Blaster XF-i Titanium-OCZ Vertex Plus 120GB-Seagate Barracuda 2TB- https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/60154-the-not-really-a-build-log-build-log/ Twofold http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/121043-twofold-a-dual-itx-system/ How great is EVGA? http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/110662-evga-how-great-are-they/#entry1478299

Wrong. Looks like an old CRT monitor on its side. :D

It is way more like an ATM than a CRT Monitor on its side.

XYPHER AMD FX8350 @ 4.6Ghz ASUS SABERTOOTH 990FX R2.0 AMD RADEON HD 7970 @ 1140Mhz 16GB Corsair VENGEANCE 1600Mhz OCZ VERTEX 3 240GB SSD Corsair H100i 1TB SEAGATE BARRACUDA FRACTAL DESIGN DEFINE R4 CORSAIR K90 MADCATZ RAT 3 iiyama ProLite B2480HS 24"