Liquid Cooling Radiator

Dual radiator with 120mm fans or 140mm fans

Tripple radiator with 120mm fans or 140mm fans.

Overclocked I7-4790k 4.7Ghz (old liquid cooling single 120mm gave out sadly)

I want to cool the cpu even more, and priced around 70-110 USD  would be nice. Black and White fan design would be nice. Thinking preferably the Dual radiator with 4Pin fans would be very nice as well for PWM. Rig is black and white so thats why im asking for black and white Radiator w/ Fans. doesnt matter really how the radiator is color coded. could be white housing, with white blades, or white housing and black blades.

1 minute ago, ZeusXI said:

Dual radiator with 120mm fans or 140mm fans

Tripple radiator with 120mm fans or 140mm fans.

Overclocked I7-4790k 4.7Ghz (old liquid cooling single 120mm gave out sadly)

I want to cool the cpu even more, and priced around 70-110 USD  would be nice. Black and White fan design would be nice. Thinking preferably the Dual radiator with 4Pin fans would be very nice as well for PWM. Rig is black and white so thats why im asking for black and white Radiator w/ Fans. doesnt matter really how the radiator is color coded. could be white housing, with white blades, or white housing and black blades.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835220081&nm_mc=AFC-C8Junction&cm_mmc=AFC-C8Junction-BD%20Industries%20LLC-_-na-_-na-_-na&cm_sp=&AID=10440897&PID=7718204&SID=pchound

What thinking about this one.

Sorry I don't get what you are asking? 

But, (Providing the rads are all of same the thickness) a dual 140mm will be better than a dual 120mm, and a tripple 140 is better than a tripple 120.

But a tripple 120mm is better than a double 140mm.

Edited by KE2012
Added a tid bit of info to include rad thickness

Just now, KE2012 said:

Sorry I don't get what you are asking? 

But, a dual 140mm will be better than a dual 120mm, and a tripple 140 is better than a tripple 120.

But a tripple 120mm is better than a double 140mm.

Sorry. Im asking for peoples opinions on which I should get.

Sorry. Im asking for peoples opinions on which I should get.

What is your case?

Just now, KE2012 said:

What is your case?

Fractal Design Define S

Fractal Design Define S

Okay then. You can fit a tripple 140mm up top or / and a tripple 120mm in the front.

If you ever plan on expanding your rig to include a GPU I would get the largest possible one you can, so tripple 140mm, but if your not expecting any upgrades get a tripple 120. (IMO I wouldn't go double 140 or 120 as you could have just gone AIO)

2 minutes ago, KE2012 said:

Okay then. You can fit a tripple 140mm up top or / and a tripple 120mm in the front.

If you ever plan on expanding your rig to include a GPU I would get the largest possible one you can, so tripple 140mm, but if your not expecting any upgrades get a tripple 120. (IMO I wouldn't go double 140 or 120 as you could have just gone AIO)

thats what im looking for. an AIO liquid cooling. dual 140mm rad, or tripple 140mm or 120mm

4 minutes ago, ZeusXI said:

thats what im looking for. an AIO liquid cooling. dual 140mm rad, or tripple 140mm or 120mm

Oooh right! I must have skipped that bit in your initial post. 

I would go for a tripple in size, and then compare the reviews of the AIO's you can afford and the one with the highest rating would be my choice. (There wont be that large of a difference in perfroamance of a 360mm and a 420mm providing rads are same thickness.) 

1 minute ago, KE2012 said:

Oooh right! I must have skipped that bit in your initial post. 

I would go for a tripple in size, and then compare the reviews of the AIO's you can afford and the one with the highest rating would be my choice. (There wont be that large of a difference in perfroamance of a 360mm and a 420mm providing rads are same thickness.) 

I am comparing everything im looking at. If anyone could suggest ideas of some dual 140mm rads, and some tripple 140mm rads, i would appreciate the help.

5 minutes ago, ZeusXI said:

I am comparing everything im looking at. If anyone could suggest ideas of some dual 140mm rads, and some tripple 140mm rads, i would appreciate the help.

I can't think of any white radiators, so I think you will have to buy a black one and then mod it to be white. I also don't think there is any 420mm rads.

But a black radiator with white fans of 360mm. 

http://www.thermaltake.com/products-model.aspx?id=C_00002345

A good 280mm

https://www.nzxt.com/products/kraken-x61

Just now, KE2012 said:

I can't think of any white radiators, so I think you will have to buy a black one and then mod it to be white. I also don't think there is any 420mm rads.

But a black radiator with white fans of 360mm. 

http://www.thermaltake.com/products-model.aspx?id=C_00002345

A good 280mm

https://www.nzxt.com/products/kraken-x61

Im not meaning the radiator being white. i mean the fans. Like i have the corsair SP120mm fans with white rings. i also have some older fractal fans that are black with white blades. the radiator i can paint no problem if i choose to.

Just now, ZeusXI said:

Im not meaning the radiator being white. i mean the fans. Like i have the corsair SP120mm fans with white rings. i also have some older fractal fans that are black with white blades. the radiator i can paint no problem if i choose to.

Well those two AIO's are both bundled with white fans and are near if not the top ranking model for their rad size

Just now, KE2012 said:

Well those two AIO's are both bundled with white fans and are near if not the top ranking model for their rad size

How about dual 140mm rads? can you help me find one? i was looking at the H100i and the silverstone one I posted in the beginning