36 extra gpus in msi afterburner

I had a driver issue with my gpu, and when i got it working again this happened. I would like to fix this so i can overclock with afterburner because it wont change the master gpu when i select the real gpu one. This has happened before, but it went away when i updated my drivers and disabled my igpu from device manager. But that doesn't help anymore. The amd installer tries to install igpu drivers so that doesn't work. Drivers are currently installed through device manager with the manual option. Amd radeon settings work and show my real gpu. I'm confused. Also had a couple bsods when removing old amd drivers.

gpu.png

I think you might have to reinstall AB lol. But this looks so cool. 

Current PC: Origin Millennium- i7 5820K @4.0GHz | GTX 980Ti SLI | X99 Deluxe 

4 minutes ago, Pesukarhu said:

I had a driver issue with my gpu, and when i got it working again this happened. I would like to fix this so i can overclock with afterburner because it wont change the master gpu when i select the real gpu one. This has happened before, but it went away when i updated my drivers and disabled my igpu from device manager. But that doesn't help anymore. The amd installer tries to install igpu drivers so that doesn't work. Drivers are currently installed through device manager with the manual option. Amd radeon settings work and show my real gpu. I'm confused. Also had a couple bsods when removing old amd drivers.

gpu.png

It is no bug, embrace the power of 36 R7 360s

EMBRACE IT

But in reality, have you tried completely deleting ALL AMD drivers and reinstalling?

Different PCPartPickers for different countries:

UK-----Italy----Canada-----Spain-----Germany-----Austrailia-----New Zealand-----'Murica-----France-----India

10 minutes ago, Stardar1 said:

Well, with an i7, GTX 1080, Full tower and flashy lights, it can obviously only be for one thing:

Solitaire. 

13 minutes ago, SirNumbers said:

Check your case, your graphics card might have 35 children

But who's the mother?

Back on topic of the post, you might just have to reinstall afterburner

The smartest idiot you will ever find

40 minutes ago, Stardar1 said:

But in reality, have you tried completely deleting ALL AMD drivers and reinstalling?

I deleted all stuff from the amd manager and also ran the amd clean uninstall utility.

46 minutes ago, afyeung said:

I think you might have to reinstall AB lol. But this looks so cool. 

31 minutes ago, Potato_King said:

But who's the mother?

Back on topic of the post, you might just have to reinstall afterburner

After reinstalling this still happens. It works so im going to mess around with it when i have more time :D