First Build Compatibility

that should work as far as i know

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

1 minute ago, Bread Doctor said:

Hey guys,

This is my first build and I have selected all the parts I want, According to pcpartpicker everything is compatible but just wanted to check with others that this is the case!

http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/p/TrwgD3

no, not compatible at all!

THE COLOURS ARE ALL WRONG! D<

on a serious note, yea they will work, not sure about the cooler with ram clearance though

suggestion:

a 2tb hard disk offers better value than 1tb, maybe get that if you dont mind the slight increase in cost

a 390 will be better in games and at higher resolution than the 970, so you can consider that if you dont need nvidia's features

-sigh- feeling like I'm being too negative lately

10 minutes ago, Bread Doctor said:

Hey guys,

This is my first build and I have selected all the parts I want, According to pcpartpicker everything is compatible but just wanted to check with others that this is the case!

http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/p/TrwgD3

The R9 390 is better(has more VRAM) than the 970 and is also cheaper. Otherwise, very solid build.

CPU:Intel Core i3 3210 Mobo:MSI B75MA-E33  GPU:Intel 2500 HD Graphics  SSD:Adata SP600 128gb  HDD:Seagate 1tb 7200rpm  

PSU:Corsair CX430   Case:Antec ASK4000bU3  Monitor:Dell S2240l 21.5 inch 1080p

Thanks for the tips, lol apart from the mobo which i can only get in orange I kinda like the white/black/red look :P Ill look into clearance with the cooler a bit but not entirely sure about the 390 yet as Nvidia seems better optimised with some of the games im interested in e.g. the witcher and rise of the tomb raider.