500$ Gaming PC

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: Intel Xeon E3-1220 V3 3.1GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($195.99 @ SuperBiiz) 
CPU Cooler: CRYORIG H7 49.0 CFM CPU Cooler  ($34.50 @ Newegg) 
Motherboard: MSI H81M-P33 Micro ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  ($44.89 @ OutletPC) 
Memory: Kingston HyperX Fury Black 8GB (1 x 8GB) DDR3-1600 Memory  ($30.99 @ Newegg) 
Storage: Western Digital RE3 500GB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($35.98 @ Amazon) 
Video Card: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 750 Ti 2GB Video Card  ($122.99 @ Mac Mall) 
Case: Logisys CS305BK ATX Mid Tower Case w/480W Power Supply  ($30.28 @ NCIX US) 
Case Fan: Cooler Master SickleFlow 69.7 CFM 120mm  Fan  ($4.99 @ Newegg) 
Total: $500.61
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2016-03-17 04:43 EDT-0400

Ryzen 7 3700X / 16GB RAM / Optane SSD / GTX 1650 / Solus Linux

What do you plan on doing with this and what games? Also what do expect to play at 1080p? 60fps?

Reliable $550 Starter PC (http://pcpartpicker.com/p/KGgpZL) *Just waiting for someone to need help with there ram so I can make a downloadmoreram.com joke*

I would honestly go for some second hand parts considering how low of a budget you have. The gpu, psu and case especially aren't worth buying at all imo. 

If this is a gaming system drop the cooler and get a cheaper i3 6100 and a decent 950 instead of the 750 ti.

Don't use case included PSU (at 30 dollars they are probably absolute garbage or as basic and low end as it gets) , get a cheaper case and a standalone power supply.

Do you really need a extra fan?

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide

I would suggest buying this instead. You can play Witcher 3 at med-high settings around 35-40fps. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/bV663C There is a video on this build but I did change the case because it has front usb 3.0. 

Reliable $550 Starter PC (http://pcpartpicker.com/p/KGgpZL) *Just waiting for someone to need help with there ram so I can make a downloadmoreram.com joke*

go for used parts all the way except a case and psu... you can get really decent hardware for that money, that goes far beyond what you planned to get new. look at my profile, i did a used parts build for less than 300$ and it would shit on the pc you picked together!