Do People still want this, if done right?

Coal Dust XIII

Here's the idea: Egyptian City Builder games.

Do people still want to have these types of games in the market place? it seems like they fell out of style and I didn't know the reason why. Games like: Children of the Nile, and Pharaoh.

I like to hear your opinions on this topic. And as usual for my posts, i don't know if I placed this in the right spot so please tell me if it is or not.

Yeah it's in the right spot, and I would love a game like this personally, or even like an olden day Greek one? something like that would be cool.
Even a new age of empires with certain civs could be really cool, but not sure that will be coming anytime soon unfortunately. :(

5 hours ago, iiNNeX said:

It won't be very popular thus not generate enough profit to really exist. Hence why games like that aren't being made.

Much jelly on your rig specs :o monitor and everything damn!

OT: I would personally love such a game too, always hoped for an Anno game set in the Egyptian/Roman/Greek time

I just want a higher res minecraft - none of this 8-bit blocky shiz. If it's set in a certain period (or perhaps expansion packs?), even better. But, I won't pay +$20 for them. Maybe $10-$15 total if it's just a sim or city builder.

"Solus" (2015) - CPU: i7-4790k | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | Mobo: Asus Z97-A | Ram: 16GB (2x8) G.Skill Ripjaws X Series | PSU: EVGA G2 750W 80+ Gold | CaseFractal Design Define R4

Next Build: "Tyrion" (TBA)