Would active directory domain services work in my situation?

I work for a business and my boss needed a special request for me. He needs a computer network where someone can use one user login on every single computer and be presented with the exact same user experience on another computer like. He wants a user to be able to access the same files in the same places of there user account on every computer. I looked into solutions like CCBoot but i am unsure if you can use the same disk simultaneously I am also unsure on how CCBoot windows domain integration works. Please help me and sorry for my english :) 

Additional question not a big deal but i concern can i use the same server in linux?

Yes. Just enable roaming profile. That way each login is the same login instance of the same profile. [Some Caveat: I'm not sure what will happen once one user logs off while making  changes to the profile. Other than that it should all work.]

As for linux, there is the same feature, but if the clients are all Windows OS it might not be simple.

what about if a a user needs to use a laptop outside of the network? how would that work?

48 minutes ago, alizaidi2000 said:

I work for a business and my boss needed a special request for me. He needs a computer network where someone can use one user login on every single computer and be presented with the exact same user experience on another computer like. He wants a user to be able to access the same files in the same places of there user account on every computer. I looked into solutions like CCBoot but i am unsure if you can use the same disk simultaneously I am also unsure on how CCBoot windows domain integration works. Please help me and sorry for my english :) 

Additional question not a big deal but i concern can i use the same server in linux?

Yes you can use Active Directory for this, its' actual purpose (Centralized Authentication). Along with this you will need to configure Roaming Profile and Folder Redirection.

Do not use Roaming Profiles without Folder Redirection, login times will be far too long.

For laptops off network enable Offline Files. This will sync the files to the laptop for use off network and once you are back on the network they will automatically sync back to the server.

Since you are rather new to this I would advise a good amount of testing to make sure it is actually working as expected and you understand how it works. This is important if there is an issue, diagnosing what is wrong will be difficult.

If you need any help setting up Active Directory, configuring Group Policies and recommendation on how to setup the file server to work correctly with Roaming Profiles and Folder Redirection I'm happy to help. For the file server I strongly recommend using Distributed file System (DFS).

You can setup Thinstation and clonezilla to hand out an image. Combined with roaming profiles (linux can be configured this way) you will get the same experience and applications every time.

Outside the network gets a little tricky, but a VPN back in would be your starting point. OpenVPN makes it very simple.