Which is better?

depthsofpain

GT 730 GDDR5 256 bit of GT 730 GDDR5 64 bit (both are 1gb vram)

Edit:

GT 730 GDDR5 128 bit or GT 730 GDDR5 64 bit (both are 1gb vram)

The first one.

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x 4.9Ghz PBO    SSDs: 250GB 850 Pro           STEAM: KezzaMcFezza
GPU: GTX 1070 Strix                                     250GB 970 Pro           MOBO: MSI MPG B550 Gaming Plus

HDD: 1TB WD Black Drive                             500GB 860 Evo          MOUSE: Logitech G502

4 minutes ago, GeraldTing said:

Get gtx 750 or gtx 750ti

4 minutes ago, ProKeero said:

The first one.

Ooops! The first 1 should be 128 bit.. sorry

Just now, Ymvhan said:

Ooops! The first 1 should be 128 bit.. sorry

Lol its still better than the 64 Bit :P

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x 4.9Ghz PBO    SSDs: 250GB 850 Pro           STEAM: KezzaMcFezza
GPU: GTX 1070 Strix                                     250GB 970 Pro           MOBO: MSI MPG B550 Gaming Plus

HDD: 1TB WD Black Drive                             500GB 860 Evo          MOUSE: Logitech G502

All GT cards incredibly underwhelming. You should take the money you're gonna spend on that, and look for a used card. You should be able to find something like a gtx 650 or 650ti, or similar card (hd7770 or the like) around the same price.

My rig:
CPU: i5 4690k 24/7 @4.4ghz (1.165v) Max 4.7ghz (1.325v) COOLER: NZXT Kraken X61 MOBO: Asus Z97-A   RAM: 16GB Crucial Ballistix Tactical   GPU: EVGA GTX 970 SSC   PSU: EVGA GS 650W   CASE: NZXT Phantom 530 HDD: WD Caviar Blue 1TB + WD Black 2TB

1 minute ago, Ymvhan said:

But it says here http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/gpu-hierarchy,4388.html that the second one is better... I'm freakin' confused. @_@

The 128 Bit should give you more bandwidth.

1 minute ago, ProKeero said:

The 128 Bit should give you more bandwidth.

What's the benefit of having more bandwidth?

Just now, Ymvhan said:

What's the benefit of having more bandwidth?

More performance? its kinda like buying a car with 1000 horsepower but with 4 gears. the 128 bit should add an extra gear :P

8 minutes ago, ProKeero said:

More performance? its kinda like buying a car with 1000 horsepower but with 4 gears. the 128 bit should add an extra gear :P

Ok .... but I still don't get why the 64 bit one is placed on a higher level than 128 bit... :(

Just now, Ymvhan said:

Ok .... but I still don't get why the 64 bit one is placed on a higher level than 128 bit... :(

Lol its probably the margin of error, just trust me and go for the high gear one (128 bit) :P

18 minutes ago, incarnate said:

All GT cards incredibly underwhelming. You should take the money you're gonna spend on that, and look for a used card. You should be able to find something like a gtx 650 or 650ti, or similar card (hd7770 or the like) around the same price.

I understand but in my country its hard to find gpus like that being sold used and if there is it would be the same price :(

1 hour ago, Ymvhan said:

I understand but in my country its hard to find gpus like that being sold used and if there is it would be the same price :(

I see. Well, if gaming is something you want to do, you may want to save up for a while longer and get a gaming graphics card. the GT line is terrible for gaming.

My rig:
CPU: i5 4690k 24/7 @4.4ghz (1.165v) Max 4.7ghz (1.325v) COOLER: NZXT Kraken X61 MOBO: Asus Z97-A   RAM: 16GB Crucial Ballistix Tactical   GPU: EVGA GTX 970 SSC   PSU: EVGA GS 650W   CASE: NZXT Phantom 530 HDD: WD Caviar Blue 1TB + WD Black 2TB

1 hour ago, Ymvhan said:

How much is the r7 360 in your country?In the US You can get it for $80 after rebate. 

20 minutes ago, incarnate said:

I see. Well, if gaming is something you want to do, you may want to save up for a while longer and get a gaming graphics card. the GT line is terrible for gaming.

Yes, thats why if I'm gonna buy high end or even entry level I'm gonna go buy it on the US. 'Cause compared to price abroad + shipping is even more cheaper than buying it on a local store (well, not all of them but mostly are)

6 minutes ago, Sat1600 said:

How much is the r7 360 in your country?In the US You can get it for $80 after rebate. 

Right around 115 USD.

8 minutes ago, Sat1600 said:

And the 730?

Right around 60 USD because of promo discounts (clearance sale maybe)

Ah, that's a big jump.

According to tomshardware the 64 bit version is faster because it had a faster processor.

They're week cards but you can still play a lot of games at 720 and some at 1080 with that card

2 hours ago, huilun02 said:

That is the gddr3 version. The gddr5 64 bit version is faster. 

2 minutes ago, Sat1600 said:

Ah, that's a big jump.

According to tomshardware the 64 bit version is faster because it had a faster processor.

They're week cards but you can still play a lot of games at 720 and some at 1080 with that card

Thanks for the help, I really appreciate it :)

20 minutes ago, huilun02 said:

That wasn't the point of the video.

He wasn't reviewing the card at all.

I know. The point was that it was a waste of money. It was even beat by integrated graphics.

However, if you have a system with weak integrated graphics, and you only have $60 to spend, and there is no used market where you live, then the gddr5 version of this card is an upgrade. It will allow you to play games you otherwise wouldn't. That may be worth $60