Need a 1000-1200$ light-weight gaming laptop

Hey guys, I am looking for a 1000-1200$ gaming laptop for myself since my Dell XPS 13 died after it fell down from 6th floor *Everything happens for a good reason*. So I want a laptop that weighs 6.5lbs [3KG] or less and around 15-16 inches for easy carrying. The laptop should have 1TB HDD and at least 128GB SSD or an expansion slot to mount one. I don't need a DVD/Blu-Ray writer but I do need a USB Type-C port. 

Thanks xD

I recommend the Dell 7559 Base option and purchase an aftermarket Samsung M.2 SATA SSD.

Comes with i7-6700HQ Powerhouse, GTX 960M that can run the likes of BF4 on Ultra Settings and GTA V on "Very High" and obtain 45-55 FPS on both. Also boots a 1TB SSHD as standard and doesnt come with DVD Drive thus making it alot thinner.

However... No USB Type C port and limited I/O otherwise, booting just 3x USB 3.0 Ports and 1x SD Card Slot.

Just now, RickL said:

I recommend the Dell 7559 Base option and purchase an aftermarket Samsung M.2 SATA SSD.

Comes with i7-6700HQ Powerhouse, GTX 960M that can run the likes of BF4 on Ultra Settings and GTA V on "Very High" and obtain 45-55 FPS on both. Also boots a 1TB SSHD as standard and doesnt come with DVD Drive thus making it alot thinner.

However... No USB Type C port and limited I/O otherwise, booting just 3x USB 3.0 Ports and 1x SD Card Slot.

I do need a USB Type C and I guess the keyboard is almost the same as Dell XPS 13 *I hated it* The keyboard was very soft! Anything better from MSI or ASUS maybe? Because I don't want to buy another Dell

26 minutes ago, Escavior said:

I do need a USB Type C and I guess the keyboard is almost the same as Dell XPS 13 *I hated it* The keyboard was very soft! Anything better from MSI or ASUS maybe? Because I don't want to buy another Dell

Lenovo y700 or MSI ghost series?

ASU

Just now, Hackentosher said:

Lenovo y700 or MSI ghost series?

I am thinking of MSI as well but the problem is that there are a LOT of models even for Apache and Ghost series which is very much confusing. Can you suggest any particular model that fits my budget? 

Just now, Escavior said:

I am thinking of MSI as well but the problem is that there are a LOT of models even for Apache and Ghost series which is very much confusing. Can you suggest any particular model that fits my budget? 

Just get a 15" model with a gtx 970m and call it a day.

ASU