Onboard and discrete graphics together?

Hey guys, I currently have a 560 ti running two monitors, but it doesn't support a third as far as I know. I want to have a third monitor if possible, and my motherboard has one VGA slot with onboard graphics. It's an ASUS M5A78L-M LX PLUS. It has a 760G chipset and Radeon 3000 graphics. Do you think there is any chance I could run a third monitor from it? Keep in mind I'll only be playing 1080p off the 560 ti.

System specs:  CPU: AMD Phenom II x3 705e unlocked to x4 overclocked to 2.8GHz   |   MB: ASUS M5A78L-M LX PLUS   |   Cooler: Hyper 212+   |   GPU: MSI GTX 560ti OC to 910Mhz   |   RAM: 8GB PNY DDR3 1333   |   HDDS: WD Caviar Blue 320GB, Hitachi 500GB HDD   |   PSU: Cooler Master Extreme Power Plus 500W   |   Peripherals: Microsoft wireless mouse, old mac keyboard, ASUS VS238H, Gateway FPD2275W, some speakers, Logitech Driving Force Pro

You can run three monitors with older cards if you had a second one. And yes, it should work just fine.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

No, you can't run a third monitor from onboard graphics if you are using a discrete card. I've looked into this for a monitor of mine, they share a path on the MB and cant be used at the same time. 

EDIT: I actually do remember finding that it did work with on particular type of motherboard.... The H67 I believe?

i5-3570K @4.2ghz | Gigabyte Z77-DS3H | 16GB G. Skill Ripjaw 1600mhz 9-9-9-24 (2x8GB) | 120GB Vertex 3/640GB WD 7200RPM | AMD HD7950 @ 1025mhz | 600W Corsair CS600 | Hyper 212 CPU Cooler | 5x 120mm fans 79cfm | Ultra Defender Case