Weird issue with triple monitor setup

Krz91

I currently have 2 IPS monitors and one 144hz TN screen.

If I turn off my 144hz screen both of my IPS screens also go to sleep mode and windows gives me the usual bleep to inform that devices were disconnected. I do not want this to happen, I only use the 144hz screen for some games and rest of the time I would prefer it turned off.

If I turn off either of my IPS screens (or both) my 144hz screen does not go to sleep mode.

My monitors are connected with DVI (ips 1), HDMI (ips 2) and Dual link DVI (144hz one). Unfortunately I cannot switch to Displayport since my 144hz monitor only has dual link DVI :/

I have a suspicion this issue comes from Dual Link DVI.

Even if I disconnect my 144hz screen from windows monitor settings instead of pressing the power button it still puts my other 2 monitors to sleep mode.

(My GPU is a 290X and the 144hz screen is Benq XL2411Z)

Is there a way to fix this?

Edit: If I turn on my computer with the 144hz one turned off then it is fine until I turn it on and back off again. It is quite weird that trying to disconnect the 144hz monitor from windows monitor settings just puts all monitors to sleep mode for a moment then turns them all on again, so it basically refuses to disconnect the 144hz monitor.