Best Mouse for FPS gaming

HalfOfALifeLeft
8 minutes ago, HalfOfALifeLeft said:

I actually do want something wireless as the wires keep getting tangled on my desk. also does anyone know which sensor the RAT 9 uses? I couldnt find that on their website.

And for the sensor it depends on the model

There is apparently a RAT 9 refresh using a slightly different sensor

Old: PLN2032       Refresh: PLN2033

7 minutes ago, Lotus said:

Wireless is not good for FPS gaming. No matter what you do, there'll be some input lag, and I'm not aware of any wireless mouse with a good sensor.

the RAT 9 has 1 ms advertised input lag, is that an acceptable number? personally I couldn't care less. 1ms is good enough for me as I also have a wired mouse that i can switch to if needed.

17 minutes ago, HydraGaming said:

Many people are complaining about poor battery life, unstable and unreliable connection, lag and just weird sensor behavior.

If you dont want your cable to snag on stuff, either de-clutter your desk or get a mouse bungee.

What website are you looking at? im looking at amazon US, or is there no real difference?

EDIT

I did take some time to read a few reviews on amazon, they do look like aids. People are saying that they got a mouse that was improperly built or just completely defective. I have to agree with you now that Mad Catz is not the way to go for me. maybe if I ever become as rich as bill gates i'll get one for the looks. but until then im going to forget about them. What do you think of the Redragon Samsara?

Just now, HalfOfALifeLeft said:

the RAT 9 has 1 ms advertised input lag, is that an acceptable number? personally I couldn't care less. 1ms is good enough for me as I also have a wired mouse that i can switch to if needed.

Polling Rate doesnt mean Input lag.

Just now, HalfOfALifeLeft said:

What do you think of the Redragon Samsara?

IDK, why you would want that cancer again.

1 hour ago, HalfOfALifeLeft said:

What website are you looking at? im looking at amazon US, or is there no real difference?

EDIT

I did take some time to read a few reviews on amazon, they do look like aids. People are saying that they got a mouse that was improperly built or just completely defective. I have to agree with you now that Mad Catz is not the way to go for me. maybe if I ever become as rich as bill gates i'll get one for the looks. but until then im going to forget about them. What do you think of the Redragon Samsara?

Mad Catz, Red dragon m8 why all these back alley brands which target audience mostly consist of 12 year olds?

It is razer and they have spotty QC. Generally speaking, they are good mice and would probably be more recommended if they had better reliability. I had 2 deathadders from them and on both, within a year, LMB would double click on a single click. It was a simple fix but involved tearing the whole mouse apart. Some razer stuff wont die, some are DOA. I have since moved to a mionix naos. Fits my palm grip.

For the naga, go to like best buy and see how it feels in your hand and if you really like it, buy it. However, I would not call it the 'best' fps mouse. 

15 hours ago, fuddinator said:

It is razer and they have spotty QC. Generally speaking, they are good mice and would probably be more recommended if they had better reliability. I had 2 deathadders from them and on both, within a year, LMB would double click on a single click. It was a simple fix but involved tearing the whole mouse apart. Some razer stuff wont die, some are DOA. I have since moved to a mionix naos. Fits my palm grip.

For the naga, go to like best buy and see how it feels in your hand and if you really like it, buy it. However, I would not call it the 'best' fps mouse. 

thats why im going to Fry's they have the mouse in store where I live. Im going to go there and actually see what the mouse is like.

EDIT

just got back from Fry's, Best store EVAR, And  the Razer Deathadder does actually fit nicely in my hand. Its a good fit. (no sex joke intended)

Why would you want a calculator mouse for FPS games?

From salty to bath salty in 2.9 seconds