Front panel audio or rear IO

stan92

Should I Use front panel audio or rear IO motherboard audio? keeping in mind quality performance etc

if your wire for the headset or anything you're using is long enough to reach you and the IO ,then the mobo one. if not,then front one! simple :P(depending upon if it's wired or wireless) but as for your question, as @Samdb said.

[spoiler=CORMAC]CPU:Intel celeron 1.6ghz RAM:Kingston 400mhz 1.99gb MOBO:MSI G31TM-P21 GPU:Will add one later on! CASE:local ROUTER D-Link 2750U, D-LINK 2730U MOUSE:HP,DELL,ViP KEYBOARD: v7 SPEAKERS:Creative 245  MONITOR:AOC E970Sw HEADSET: Sony MDRx05s UPS:conex ups avr 500va PSU:idk OD:Samsung super writemaster STORAGE:80 gb seagate+ Seagate 1TB OS:Windows xp sp3 themed to Windows 7 + Linux |Rest all pc in my house will be updated from time-time

COMING SOON

They're both running off the motherboard. I don't think there will be a difference. They're both terrible as it is.

Feel free to message me if you want to chat!

Performance wise can be so so and usually varies. You can get some EMI going on if you use the front panel audio, but than some people get non at all. IF you want the best option without any worries of interference go with the rear I/O shield