Still possible or suppose any better way?

Hi I was wondering if this is still possible with a 970/80 etc. and or if there is any other way to build a PC that silent.

How hard it is to build doesn't really matter since I am quite experienced with building stuff.

Doing such a build is pretty difficult and you will need a lot of different tools and materials

Normally it should work with a gtx 970/80 I dont see why it wouldnt

Just now, MJ... said:

Doing such a build is pretty difficult and you will need a lot of different tools and materials

Normally it should work with a gtx 970/80 I dont see why it wouldnt

Yes, I know that it is quite hard. But do you know any other way to achieve the same results?

Well there are good manifactured silent cases out there like the define r5 with no window or the new eclips p400 from phanteks

On 3/10/2016 at 1:57 PM, nichtJust said:

Yes, I know that it is quite hard. But do you know any other way to achieve the same results?

Yeah--just use very quiet components and soft-mount everything where applicable. 

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

silverstone ft05 and put an aircooler on the gpu 

Silverstone FT-05: 8 Broadwell Xeon (6900k soon), Asus X99 A, Asus GTX 1070, 1tb Samsung 850 pro, NH-D15

Resist!