Suspicious e-mails

I keep getting these weird e-mails that are in French that "i have logged in opera on windows"

To clarify a little bit lets say my e-mail address is asdqwe@gmail.com

the thing is looking at the details in the header its sent to   asd.qwe@gmail.com  and then in the "box" with picture of someone his name

(lets say its asdfgh qwerty and then his e-mail address is asdfghqwerty@gmail.com ) so basically his e-mail address is his names combined but the first 3 letters of each name is my e-mail address without the dot.

So my question is, is this some kind of hacking or phishing or something ?

OR is this a fuck up on google cause of some dot ?

It could be someone who has created a user account with your e-mail...

i7 6700k - 32GB DDR4-2133 - GTX 980

on google ? 
oh btw i forgot im using 2part authenticator system

hmm let me rephrase that... MY e-mail address is nowhere to be seen in the header... only that single dot in the middle is the difference though

It's usually best to mark emails like that as junk/spam unless you know who's sending them.

Or some weird kind of spam/phishing :D Had the same problem with someone creating an instagram account with my e-mail. Needless to say, it's not his profile anymore :DD

i7 6700k - 32GB DDR4-2133 - GTX 980

3 minutes ago, Zorkarak said:

Well, when they have some strange files attached DO NOT open them ;)

obviously :) 

Using incognito mode and "try" to sign in to google and typing my e-mail adress including the dot ... will give me MY log in... wtf ?

On 3/10/2016 at 9:35 PM, Urri said:

snip

My friend, only idiot will open such mail. If u get mail from person/website which u don't know or as it now obviously bot composted one.  This is phishing method to aquare victims data, of get infect victims pc with malware or other utility for surveillance. So utilities including capturing video via your webcam. 

I highly recomend, if u opened such mail, run antimalware/antivirus software, which also have rootkit scanning option.  
And also recomend if u next time get any mail from unknow source, simply do not open it..  

Getting old is wonderful, when you consider the alternative.

It could be that someone just is using email close to yours. Which would mean that tiny mistakes or typos will give their emails to you. That has been happening to my spam email for a while. there's 1 letter difference in emails. I keep getting real peoples emails as well as registration verifications and even ad mail from US ISPs.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv