Where to find Samsung monitor replacement parts [LCD panel]?

Giganizer300PRO

I need a new LCD panel for a S24D390. It's a PLS monitor, 24 inch, 1080p and the screen is broken (something hit the panel, now there are black, red, green and blue lights in a wide horizontal area where it got hit and a few vertically).

I tried googling it and came up with nothing useful, also nothing on eBay. Where else could I try? Is this model just simply to new to have replacement parts?

Thanks for helping.

Have you tried contacting Samsung's customer service department? It won't be cheap, but it might be cheaper than a whole new monitor, assuming they'll sell you one. 

if you find somebody selling the panel itself I don't think it will be cheaper than a new monitor. I saw your monitor new on ebay for less than 200$

Just now, chicksoup said:

if you find somebody selling the panel itself I don't think it will be cheaper than a new monitor. I saw your monitor new on ebay for less than 200$

it's only 160€ on amazon.de http://www.amazon.de/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?__mk_de_DE=%C3%85M%C3%85%C5%BD%C3%95%C3%91&url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=S24D390