Looking for new phone

Hey guys,

I`m looking for a new phone, because my iPhone 5S broke, which is a really nice phone IMO. But that aside, I`m not looking for an Apple product, because I want bigger storage with more flexabilty and usage for 

more apps. I`m willing to spend around the 500 Euro mark, which will probably be minus taxes (21%). So respectively 600-700 bucks, but less is more :P  I also don`t want a big-ass screen, nothing close to a phablet. 

Would be nice if it would have a pretty nice audio system, like the HTC did back in the ol` days. Would be REALLY nice, if I`d be able to have a SDcard slot. So hit me up with some stuff, haven`t looked at the phone market for a pretty long while.

to game or not to game, that`s the question

Honestly dude, buy another iPhone, they last forever and if you start, you cant stop. If you change to android now, you will be lost forever xD. If you are willing to make the change, then yes, HTC make quality phones for cheaper.

10 minutes ago, Tiger2921 said:

Honestly dude, buy another iPhone, they last forever and if you start, you cant stop. If you change to android now, you will be lost forever xD. If you are willing to make the change, then yes, HTC make quality phones for cheaper.

I`ve used my iPhone over 2 years, but I`ve used two androids before it, so changing won`t be hard at all, because I`ll get addicted to it`s possibilties. I just want an Android phone, because of it`s versatility

Well a couple of options could be:

- Galaxy S6/S6 Edge, at least in Finland the prices have really gone down since the launch of the S7. Screen isn't the biggest if that's what you're looking for and still a really nice phone all around.

- HTC One A9, maybe a little pricey for its specs but could still be a good choice. Looks and feels like an iPhone 6 :D

- Xperia Z5 Compact, nice specs in a smaller package. If you are looking for a smaller screen then this might be a good choice with the 4.6" screen.

null

null

1 hour ago, cptavim said:

Android phones don't last forever? Huh, TIL? HTC phones really aren't that good anymore, the new m10 doesn't even have boomsound speakers.

I was sadly really dissapointed with HTC new phones, always liked their style and phones... But yeah.. Thanks anyways 

null