Need 2 or 3 (depends) Case Fans

Orangeator

Okay, so I have an exhaust fan that honestly I don't believe can keep up with the amount of air my Hyper 212 evo is blowing out. So I have the exhaust fan that came with a cheap case I have that spins at 900rpm at 100% usage... My hyper 212 evo is blowing right at it and I feel more air coming from the 212 then the rear exhaust. So I need a good exhaust fan that is going to suck a ton of air out, and I need a fan that is going to blow a ton of air from the front of my case, because currently I don't feel any air coming from the free case fan that is in the front. These are both 120mm fans. I would prefer not to spend more then $10 a fan however I can splurge a little but if it is worth it and go $25-$30 for both if it would be worth it. I have a 280x so that tends to build a lot of heat up too. I do have a 140mm side fan blowing on it however it doesn't put out any air either. So if you can fit a 140mm side fan within the $30 budget then by all means.

Edit: Budget raised to $40.

GPU: XFX RX 7900 XTX

CPU: Ryzen 7 7800X3D

$10/fan is pretty hard to do...

if you need to stay within budget get this maybe?: https://www.nzxt.com/products/fn-v2

they're good for the price

Intel i7 6700K | MSI Krait Z170A MSI GTX 980 w/ NZXT Kraken G10/x31 Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SSD/WD Blue 1TB HDD NZXT H440 | K70 RGB/SteelSeries Rival

Just now, verydogesuchwow said:

$10/fan is pretty hard to do...

if you need to stay within budget get this maybe?: https://www.nzxt.com/products/fn-v2

they're good for the price

Yeah I was pushing it. I will raise it to $40 for 2 fans. Hopefully 3 if possible.

Just sayin' physics says he amount of air 212 EVO blows is air that was in said case previously. So what you might have is a case of negative air pressure, where basiccly there is more air coming out from your case then there is coming in. As such air keeps trying to get into your case, which ain't good since it's going to go throught cracks and holes where there are no dust filters.So yes, get three fans and reverse your setup to have 2 intakes 1 exhaust so you'll have positive pressure. So air's going to be coming out of every crack and holes in your case.

1 minute ago, Orangeator said:

Yeah I was pushing it. I will raise it to $40 for 2 fans. Hopefully 3 if possible.

if you can go for around 20/fan get the Fractal Design Venturi HF-12/14 (120/140mm respectively)

Intel i7 6700K | MSI Krait Z170A MSI GTX 980 w/ NZXT Kraken G10/x31 Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SSD/WD Blue 1TB HDD NZXT H440 | K70 RGB/SteelSeries Rival

Just now, Flowey said:

Just sayin' physics says he amount of air 212 EVO blows is air that was in said case previously. So what you might have is a case of negative air pressure, where basiccly there is more air coming out from your case then there is coming in. As such air keeps trying to get into your case, which ain't good since it's going to go throught cracks and holes where there are no dust filters.So yes, get three fans and reverse your setup to have 2 intakes 1 exhaust so you'll have positive pressure. So air's going to be coming out of every crack and holes in your case.

Okay, I have a 140mm side fan that blows in and a front fan blowing in, with one exhaust.

1 minute ago, iamdarkyoshi said:

How about half the price for 2.5 times the fans?

http://amzn.com/B00NTUJRHK

My case only has 3 case fans. One exhaust (120mm) one front (120mm) and one side (140mm).

1 minute ago, iamdarkyoshi said:

Does the 140mm support 120mm fans?

No and its for cooling the GPU.

Just now, Orangeator said:

No and its for cooling the GPU.

Darn. I would look into the fans that normally come with the fractal design arc mini. The fans are fractal design branded fans, they are quiet and they move fair amounts of air. They are also pretty low cost.

Just now, Orangeator said:

Okay, I have a 140mm side fan that blows in and a front fan blowing in, with one exhaust.

Basiccly you need (not need as in absolutly, but, ya know, less dust more air = win) more fans doing intake then fans doing exhaust.My terminology ain't right tho, so pls don't quote me.

Remember, you need positive air pressure,
This is because as the air builds up, the air has to escape so it will escape from the unoccupied holes in the case, like unused PCIe slots, air vents beside it and some other places as well.
Try examining using an incense stick of some sort.