Nikon M42 adapter (/w lens) for infinite focus on Helios 44-2

Well, i bought a Helios 44-2 lens off of ebay for 30€. I freaking love this thing. It has superb build quality and feels extremely good. But there is one problem that´s bothering me. I bought a cheap (but still decent quality) adapter to fit on my Nikon D3300. That makes it impossible to focus on objects which are more than ~3-4m away. I have read that thats due to the narrow build of Nikon cameras. The M42 screwmount can´t go deep enough into the cameras body which alternates the focus point (or something along those lines). I have also read that this can be corrected by buying an adapter housing a additional lens.

I searched around on ebay and wasn´t successful finding a trustworthy/quality product. Can anyone reccomend a decent Nikon M42 adapter with lens?

P.S. I know that you could modify the housing of the Helios. I don´t want to do that, as i don´t have the right tools to do that anyways.

Thanks

much love

Fanboys, on both sides, are quite embarrassing. How can one be a "fan" of a company? A companies only goal is to make a profit off you. Instead of being a smart consumer and base your purchase decision on the best price / performance you choose to dick yourself over by only considering brand X. Idiotic loss to be honest.

~Quibiss

Let me guess, you saw the video by that what's his name working at LMG and decided to buy this lens?

In their video, they were using the lens on a Sony body that has a very short flange distance.  Nikon has one of the longest flange distances for a DSLR, it's almost never advisable to use a third party lens with Nikon bodies because of this one specific reason.

The only adapter I could find that seems to have a corrective optical element.

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/995104-REG/fotodiox_m42_nk_pg_pro_nikon_f_mount_lens.html

Guide: DSLR or Video camera?, Guide: Film/Photo makers' useful resources, Guide: Lenses, a quick primer

Nikon D4, Nikon D800E, Fuji X-E2, Canon G16, Gopro Hero 3+, iPhone 5s. Hasselblad 500C/M, Sony PXW-FS7

ICT Consultant, Photographer, Video producer, Scuba diver and underwater explorer, Nature & humanitarian documentary producer

1 minute ago, ALwin said:

Let me guess, you saw the video by that what's his name working at LMG and decided to buy this lens?

Yes but no. Saw it on several channels/sites, already knowing the problem. I´m just wondering whether that can be solved while not sacrificing too much quality (yes im a beginner, yes i shouldnt speak of quality when using a D3300)

Fanboys, on both sides, are quite embarrassing. How can one be a "fan" of a company? A companies only goal is to make a profit off you. Instead of being a smart consumer and base your purchase decision on the best price / performance you choose to dick yourself over by only considering brand X. Idiotic loss to be honest.

~Quibiss

11 minutes ago, ALwin said:

The only adapter I could find that seems to have a corrective optical element.

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/995104-REG/fotodiox_m42_nk_pg_pro_nikon_f_mount_lens.html

Nonetheless, thank you for your advice!

~Quibiss