UHD TV not supporting 4k or something?

WhatComesAround
Go to solution Solved by Glenwing,
1 minute ago, WhatComesAround said:

So my build is in my signature and the tv that we have, which I presume is UHD because I heard it costed around $5000, doesn't let me use it as a 4k monitor. I don't have a display port cable and only have a DVI-I (i think) to HDMI cable that connects to the tv. Furthermore the TV only has HDMI input sockets. The TV I am talking about is the LG 55lb6500. Please help, I am noob at this topic and any advice would be very very greatly appreciated.

From what I can see online, the LG 55LB6500 is a 1080p TV.

So my build is in my signature and the tv that we have, which I presume is UHD because I heard it costed around $5000, doesn't let me use it as a 4k monitor. I don't have a display port cable and only have a DVI-I (i think) to HDMI cable that connects to the tv. Furthermore the TV only has HDMI input sockets. The TV I am talking about is the LG 55lb6500. Please help, I am noob at this topic and any advice would be very very greatly appreciated.

1 minute ago, WhatComesAround said:

Just now, Glenwing said:

Wow, all that money and that is what we got. :( next time I should shop WITH my parents

Seems to be a 1080p monitor according to LG website. On the plus side it is 100hz which isnt bad. As for the price its probably that expensive because its a 3D tv. Sorry bud.

[Case Mod] Operation: The Division --- > Here

[CUSTOM WATER COOLED TABLE] Project: Ravage ---> Here

-== QUOTE ME IN YOUR REPLY IF YOU WANT ME TO RESPOND ==-

Just now, ClownFace1511 said:

Seems to be a 1080p monitor according to LG website. On the plus side it is 100hz which isnt bad. As for the price its probably that expensive because its a 3D tv. Sorry bud.

Thanks for the info :D

4 minutes ago, ClownFace1511 said:

BTW man your build is AMAZING