[Poll/Help] Should I get iPhone 6S, Samsung S7, or iPhone 7?

iPhone 6S vs Samsung S7 vs iPhone 7(?)  

12 members have voted

1. 1. iPhone 6S vs Samsung S7 vs iPhone 7(?)

• iPhone 6S
    • Samsung S7
    • iPhone 7

So first thing's first (I'm the realest—excuse me), this is NOT an apple vs android post.

That aside, hey guys! I'm new to the forum but I have been following LTT for a long time, forums don't generally appeal to me back then so and since I'm free, I thought I'd give it a shot and see how it goes. Since the internet is such a kind and loving place with no trolls or haters, but filled with sunshine and unicorns, I thought I'd get LTT Forum's opinion on my "predicament".

So here's a little background on my situation:

• So I'm currently using a hand-me-down iPhone 4S 16GB (about time I upgraded, lag too stronk) after my Samsung S3 pooped itself.
  • A little nit-picky but I didn't really like TouchWiz (some iOS stuff doesn't play nice with Android back then and the workaround all involved rooting and tinkering which I'd generally like to avoid since I'd waste too much time)
  • After making receiving the hand-me-down I've gotten too used to the iOS scene and I feel hesitant to make a move back to android, despite how annoying Apple makes transferring items to the device.

With all that said, now here's why I'm considering the phones mentioned in the title which I'll list in a pros and cons sort of way:

• iPhone 6S

Spoiler

Pros:

1) Seems like a logical upgrade from the 4S,
        2) Easy to backup and sync (by that I mean making the shift to the 6S),
        3) Most—if not, all—of the apps that I use are sure to work on the 6S (as my coworkers and friends never had any real complains about it),
        4) Better camera quality from what I currently have.^

Cons:
        1) iTunes being a necessity to transfer songs/ images and backup/ restore/ sync.
        2) No expandable memory (using a 16GB 4S is so stifling).

Workarounds:
        1) Using music streaming services such as Spotify
        2) Using online storage service for pictures and videos.^^

• Samsung S7:

Spoiler

Pros:
        1) Android's pretty easy to get back to,
        2) Based on Android Authorities' video, S7 includes an OTG adapter for simple transferring of data between devices,
        3) Camera looks absolutely stunning, with, to my eyes, good low-light with F1.7 and fast focusing,
        4) Did I mention, expandable memory up to 200GB.
        5) Cheaper, though not by a lot, than the 6S if I were to re-contract with my telco.

Cons:
        1) Very superficial, but I'm too used to iOS and I'm pretty salty about moving back to Android, I'm sure some of you can relate ,
        2) Not entirely sure if all the apps that I need for school/ work that I have on my iPhone 4S would be available in the Google Playstore,
        3) Failure rate of MicroSD-s, not willing to break the bank for a reliable MicroSD.

Workarounds:
        1) Build a bridge and get over it, again,
        2) There are possibly (even better) alternatives out in the Playstore,
        3) Not storing important data on MicroSD, or, refer to the workarounds of iPhone 6S.

• Lastly, iPhone 7:
Spoiler

Pros:
        — Refer to iPhone 6S'.

Cons:
        — Refer to iPhone 6S'
        — Specs/ reviews aren't out yet, heck, it's not even announced yet.
        — MIGHT be more expensive than what I could imagine

Workarounds:
        — Wait for it to find out :\ 

• Explanation of symbols:
    • ^ = I don't particularly need amaze-balls camera, just a simple point-and-shoot with decent low-lights and fast-ish focus.
    • ^^ = Not sure which storage service I should use, was considering Dropbox but meh...

So if you've bothered to read it this far, I'd like to hear your opinion on the matter, of course you're not obliged to explain but doing so would indeed help me!

Thanks LTT!

Side-note: I might update this post if anyone finds this useful?

The 6s and the s7 are both great phones and you can't go wrong with either. The 6s would be really easy for you to upgrade to like you said. I myself use a 5s currently and will most likely upgrade to the s7 because of my positive experience  with the Note5 a month ago.