Has anyone tried this pump?

I want to do a budget watercooling loop for my gpu ( I know, budget and watercooling are not words that you usually see together). I have found this pump http://www.ebay.es/itm/Delphi-Water-cooling-pump-ddc-1vc-52412270-dc12v-10w-E82642-IP32-VER-5-4-/371113497002?hash=item56681691aa:g:UBkAAOSwEK9UBaoQ

which looks like a ddc, but is it a unit from Laing? I know that a D5 would be better, but the cost would be 70 euros for the pump and 30 for the top, and with this one, i could use the stock top( Not the best performance, but hey, it`s free)

I have found that delphi pumps were used in the watercooled G5s

its a DDC

DDCs are crap

they are loud and they overheat and die

seriously, do not build a custom loop unless you have a $500+ budget

youre going to have to spend a lot more when your cheap parts leak and kill all your other parts

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

the Laing DDC (OEm to many) in that auction is a 10w older version. basically for a single block loop (no more).

11 minutes ago, Enderman said:

its a DDC

DDCs are crap

they are loud and they overheat and die

seriously, do not build a custom loop unless you have a $500+ budget

youre going to have to spend a lot more when your cheap parts leak and kill all your other parts

Yes, you are right. And, since I am really picky about noise, better save up for better parts

5 minutes ago, airdeano said:

the Laing DDC (OEm to many) in that auction is a 10w older version. basically for a single block loop (no more).

And what about a D5? How many blocks/rads can it support?

the D5 can support many blocks

the MCP-35x can support many blocks.

radiators are not the restrictive mongers as in 6 years ago. not a worry on amount of radiators.