Does Windows 98 Include Office?

Appleboy45

So I got a Dell Dimension XPS T500 on EBay. I plan to wipe the drive and reinstall Windows 98 SE? Does Windows 98 (I am going to use the Dell OEM disc to do this) include Office 97 so Windows and Office is on the same disc?

3 minutes ago, Appleboy45 said:

So I got a Dell Dimension XPS T500 on EBay. I plan to wipe the drive and reinstall Windows 98 SE? Does Windows 98 (I am going to use the Dell OEM disc to do this) include Office 97 so Windows and Office is on the same disc?

If I had to make an educated guess, I would say they give you a link to download it and the key has to be inserted in the website.

but...

Windows 98? I could never bring myself to use that thing.

||| Drakon (Desktop Build) |||

|| CPU: 3800X || Cooler: Kraken X63 || Motherboard: B450 Aorus M || Memory: HyperX DDR4-3200MHz 16G ||

|| Storage: 512GB 970 Pro + 500GB 850 EVO + 250GB 850 EVO + 1TB HDD + 2TB HDD || Graphics Card: RX 5700 XT Red Devil || Case: Thermaltake Core V21 || PSU: XFX XTR 750W 80+Gold || 

No version of Windows included Office. However, the buyer of the system might have bought Office with the computer, and that might still be installed on the system.

AS I remember, windows 95, 98, 98 SE don't have Office build in. Only notepad and word pad. Office disk where separated stuff.. 

Getting old is wonderful, when you consider the alternative.