good? vs bad?...

do a potato

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

I think it needs to be faster, and you should completely edit out the parts where stuff happens on OFF screen, like when we wait for the color to appear on the logo. Also maybe accelerate the video when the music changes?(when the bass starts)

CPU: Intel 3930K @ 4.6GHz || MOBO: Asus P9X79-E WS || GPU: 2x Nvidia GTX Titans || CASE: Fractal Design Define XL R2 || PSU: Corsair AX1200i

RAM: 32GB Dominator Platinum @ 2100 MHz || Storage: 240GB Samsung 840 Pro & 2TB Seagate Barracuda || Sound: Asus Xonar Essence STX

Peripherals: Samsung S27B970D - Asus PB23HQ - Logitech MX Revolution - Corsair K95 - Samson Meteor Mic - Logitech C920 - Bowers&Wilkins MM-1

Not quite sure what you're referring to as editing, since there is no editing visible. When it comes to extruding text layers, well, you've got the basics of it down at least. Keep on working, and don't do the same thing over and over and you'll see some progress!

Cheers,

Linus

Not quite sure what you're referring to as editing, since there is no editing visible. When it comes to extruding text layers, well, you've got the basics of it down at least. Keep on working, and don't do the same thing over and over and you'll see some progress!

yeah i know i use fraps :/ then i cant record the hole screen only one part :(

I think it needs to be faster, and you should completely edit out the parts where stuff happens on screen, like when we wait for the color to appear on the logo. Also maybe accelerate the video when the music changes?(when the bass starts)

OK thx it was my first so and it was a 10 min chalenge.. :P