[uk] Logitech g810 for £106.99 with the division

kalious78

found this deal and just ordered myself one, my g710+ has a couple dodgy keys and I dislike the g910s keys/design.

anyway its £149.99 on amazon and £139.99 on logitechs site but stacking these 2 codes "VBOX20" and "5£-LOGITECH" on logitechs site takes it down to £106.99 which personally I think is a much better price for this keyboard especially with a free copy of the division!

Is the uk english layout same with the layout at photos?

pics look like the American version to me, uk layout is qwerty but 2=" 3=£

it does say

"The English keyboard image is for demonstration only.
Localized layouts are available in most countries."

I ordered one lets see.The vbox20 doesnt seem to work atm also.

codes are working ok m8, VBOX20 is 20% off until Monday and 5£-LOGITECH is an extra £5 off, just tested myself checking out as a guest.

Untitled-3.png

Untitled-4.png

Compared to all the other keyboards that are on the market how does this compare to other in this price range. I'm about to purchase one for everyday use and gaming. I take it it will meet all my needs and then some?

MSI Nightblade MI2

CPU: Intel i7 6700. Motherboard: MSI B060. RAM: 16GB HyperX Impact. GPU: MSI Geforce GTX 970. Case: Nightblade MI2. Storage: 2x 1TB WD Blue, OCZ 120GB and 125GB M.2. PSU: Custom 350w Bronze. Display(s): BenQ 24" & 50" Samsung TV. Keyboard: Logitech G15. Mouse: Logitech MX Revolution. Operating System: Windows 10 Pro x64

I bought one yesterday but I returned it cause it had wrong layout.Its very good keyboard.I ordered one with this offer .If u like the minimal design its pretty much great deal at this price.The only bad thing is that there is not a usb hub.

I don't really think theres any others with rgb even at this price range, I know the g910 is 119.99 on amazon atm but most rgb boards are around the 150+ range, as seloner said it doesn't have a usb pass through nor any macro keys.

main plus side for me was the looks compared to the g910 and it has regular keys instead of those god awful things on the g410, g910.

if u take the cost of the game away (£39.99 on steam atm) you could argue you're only really paying £65 for this keyboard.

the red lighting on the corsair strafe along with no multimedia keys put me of it and that's really the only ones that caught my eye in this price range, others simply didn't have backlighting (roccats), I didn't like the green lighting on razors or I thought they looked naff (coolermasters) 

to be perfectly honest if I could of got a g710+ still I would of just got another one but finding a uk version proved a lil hard, was tempted to get the French azerty n just swap the keys round and layout settings in windows but its not the same.

on a side note does anyone know anywhere in the uk (pref sumwhere near Glasgow) I could get a keyswitch swapped out ? not got the gear to do it myself but its only 1 key and I really do love this board.