Used GPU

How much would i be able to sell a non boxed GTX 660 that's been slightly overclocked? 

70-80$ maybe?

EDIT: they seem to go for anywhere around 65$USD to around 120$USD on Ebay.

| CPU: Core i7-8700K @ 4.89ghz - 1.21v  Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z370-E GAMING  CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 |
| GPU: MSI RTX 3080Ti Ventus 3X OC  RAM: 32GB T-Force Delta RGB 3066mhz |
| Displays: Acer Predator XB270HU 1440p Gsync 144hz IPS Gaming monitor | Oculus Quest 2 VR

1 hour ago, i_build_nanosuits said:

70$ maybe?

i'm looking on ebay and it's anywhere between $75 and $150

3 minutes ago, Le_Golden_Magikarp said:

i'm looking on ebay and it's anywhere between $75 and $150

yeah i was editing my previous post when you quoted it...well there you go...70$ would be a fast sell...100$ is harder to swallow for such an old card that has seen it's better days long ago...it's no longer cutting it for modern games at 1080p for the most part IMHO so i would say 75$ is a fair price honestly...those you see at 100$+ don't seem to sell...and the recent completed auctions seem to have gone for around 80$ on average.

EDIT: well...people on ebay are crazy...those cards arent worth 120$ for sure. You can find faster radeon cards for less than that.

| CPU: Core i7-8700K @ 4.89ghz - 1.21v  Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z370-E GAMING  CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 |
| Displays: Acer Predator XB270HU 1440p Gsync 144hz IPS Gaming monitor | Oculus Quest 2 VR

1 hour ago, i_build_nanosuits said:

yeah i was editing my previous post when you quoted it...well there you go...70$ would be a fast sell...100$ is harder to swallow for such an old card that has seen it's better days long ago...it's no longer cutting it for modern games at 1080p for the most part IMHO so i would say 75$ is a fair price honestly...those you see at 100$+ don't seem to sell...and the completed auctions seem to have gone for around 70-80$.

EDIT: well...people on ebay are crazy...those cards arent worth 120$ for sure. You can find faster radeon cards for less than that.

i might sell it for around $80ish just to get the most out of it since i'm planning on using the money i get from it on a keyboard

Just now, Le_Golden_Magikarp said:

i might sell it for around $80ish just to get the most out of it since i'm planning on using the money i get from it on a keyboard

80$ it should sell...yes.