NZXT AIO kraken x61

So I just installed my cpu cooler an x 61 from nzxt in the tops of my h440 case and was concerned about my temperatures on my 4790k cpu at stock speed at idle i was getting around 32 degrees and under load hitting 65 degrees with a gtx 970 also running to heat up the case and i wondering if these temperatures are okay or if there is something wrong i have the fans as an exhaust currently with all the stock fans that come with a h440 in default setup.

I'm using Mx-4 thermal compound and have the water block screwed down finger tight to the motherboard

11 minutes ago, carrmatthew123 said:

So I just installed my cpu cooler an x 61 from nzxt in the tops of my h440 case and was concerned about my temperatures on my 4790k cpu at stock speed at idle i was getting around 32 degrees and under load hitting 65 degrees with a gtx 970 also running to heat up the case and i wondering if these temperatures are okay or if there is something wrong i have the fans as an exhaust currently with all the stock fans that come with a h440 in default setup.

I'm using Mx-4 thermal compound and have the water block screwed down finger tight to the motherboard

That's not too bad, depending on your ambient temps. Try giving it a quarter turn more with a screw driver evenly, that may give you a little lower temps while on load.

Not too sure what's wrong with yours. My i7 6700K at stock speed currently idles around 25C with my Sapphire R9 390 Nitro X at 45C at an ambient temperature of around 25C. Under gaming such as Witcher 3, my CPU will hit 45C and my GPU will hover at 67C. I'm currently using stock fans and the pre-applied paste.

Perhaps you have a mounting issue, or maybe you may need to change your fan speed settings.