Tesoro Excalibur v2 & Sagitta Spectrum Giveaway

I'd like the keyboard because it is horrible to game on this cheap one and I can't afford a better one ;)

To be honest, I'd prefer a new keyboard to a new mouse - my keyboard is dated and uses squidgy membrane instead of nice, tactile, clicky switches.

It makes me sad.

KEYBOARD PLZ <3

I would like to get a keyboard because "mechanical". I am also planning to build a budget PC nd I can't shell out $80 on a keyboard (right....?).It's like 10% if my budget .A keyboard would be really really nice.✌

I'd love to win the  Excalibur v2 keyboard :) Im still using a very old keyboard. Sometimes I have to press buttens very hard to make them work and its very difficult to game on it. I never have won anything in a Givaway so hopefully this is the first time. ^_^

I want ze keyboard because I just want a better one than this 6 year old cheapo one that I got

the reason for that is that i am a university student who programs a lot on an old keyboard which sucks, its nordic and its no good for me, its mushy and it can get hard for me to get to some of the symbols requiered to code. I hope i win this one , it will make my expirience with coding much more comfortable.

and thank you for providing us with giveaways

I'd love to get new mouse because my Raizer Taipan is starting to act weird and the mouse looks sick!

I would love to win the keyboard beacause I want a mechanical keyboard, but can't really afford one.

My keyboard is a shockingly bad Alienware keyboard that I got with an old pre-build I bought a few years ago. It's the same story with my mouse.

A new keyboard and mouse from Tesoro would be great! Kudos to them.

I would really love this keyboard because I use my laptop for literally anything (Typing Essays, Reddit, Typing scripts and projects) and my dell laptop keyboard is really terrible. It would be so nice to have a mech keyboard as I am poor and cannot afford one :(

I play CSGO and its so shitty to play with a genius  , it will very good win one mechanical keyboard 

I would like the keyboard because I could use an upgrade and it's my birthday soon :)

It would be awesome to win this mechanical keyboard with cool awesome lights!

my current keyboard - 

412XH98KRNL.jpg

My new keyboard - 

8x8_G7NL-V2.png

it's over 9000!!! more awesome :D

I think I should win one or both of these awesome prizes as I am about to build my very first PC. I'm using an  Asus M5A97 R2.0 mother board, an AMD FX 8350 Processor, 32 Gigs of Gskill Ripjaws DDR3 at 1866 mhz, Thermaltake 550W PSU, Zondda blue led windowed case, 4x120mm. blue led fans, 1 TB Seagate hybrid SSHD, And finally a Hypyer T12 Evo CPU cooler. Havent made up my mind yet on the GPU as I have never been an online gamer but was thinking a windforce edition 750ti or evga gtx 950. So I need a sweet keyboard and mouse to compliment my sweet new system. Thanks Linus you are the inspiration for this build!

If I won, I would choose the Excalibur v2 keyboard. I would give it to my friend as a late birthday present!

Adam Khan

i'd like to win the mouse because  my gaming mouse Steelseries Diablo III Mouse that i have for about 4 years break (little sister) and now i need to use this

m_1.jpg

I'd like the  Excalibur v2 keyboard. Only ever used membrane keyboards and am looking to upgrade. Some of the keys on my current keyboard are starting to/have died so wouldn't mind a new one ;) 

That keyboard.. would feel good under my fingers..that soft touch.. if you know what i mean ;)

The Excalibur v2 keyboard because I have been using a really bad membrane keyboard ever since I got my pc and I am In dire need of a new one.

15 hours ago, nicklmg said:

We are bringing you guys another awesome giveaway today thanks to our friends over at Tesoro! They are giving away:

THREE units of their Excalibur v2 keyboard (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1mIFiE0)

and

THREE units of their Sagitta Spectrum mouse (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1WsEf7c)

But how do you win one for free?

As usual, entry is super simple:

1. Comment below telling us which product you want to win and why you want it.

2. Follow Tesoro on Twitter at https://twitter.com/tesorotec

and

3. Continue watching the awesome content we produce :) (we can't actually track that, but hey, even if you don't like the videos we'll probably have more giveaways at some point... ;) ).

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions.

Entries will close in one week, on 3/11/2016. Winners will be selected soon after entries close, individually, by random draw, and will be contacted by this account, here on the forum.

Best of luck to all who enter!

I would love to win one of the keyboards since I mainly use laptop with a mouse and laptop's keyboard is killing me.

i want to win the keyboard so i can give it to my girlfriend's brother who seriously needs a keyboard upgrade.

Hi everyone and hey nick. I would freaking love a mechanical keyboard, because gaming on a stock membrane kb I have from a prebuilt pc, really suck.

Also, my first time here on Lttf, hope i will enjoy the stay!

I could use a new keyboard. My keyboard is from a dell business desktop and my dad gave it to me when I built my PC. It no longer works as well as it did.