Playing the Shield Tablet on your PC!?

Fuszion

I am in the process to figure out if I can and how to link my shield to my PC (wired or wireless) so I can play my Shield games on my PC!
Now I don't need to be able to interact with the Shield with my mouse or keyboard, but have the video feed going through my PC to my monitor so I can record, use the same speakers and the same monitor!
Does anyone know if and or how this can be done?

The Shield Tablet has an hdmi port, just use a capture card. There's also apps that can do that via your home network, they will have worst performance (colors, resolution, latency, etc). A hdmi capture card is fairly expensive, and the shield might block recording via HDCP (nothing a cheap dvi hdmi converter can't fix). Personally i have been using the avermedia h727 for 4 years almost every day, 100% stable, good performance (a bit of input lag and olny 720p/1080i). I use a hack I found in a french forum to bypass HDCP.

Why does it have to be on the PC, or involve it at all? Just for recording?  In that case I'd suggest a capture card like was mentioned above, but you can basically turn the shield into a computer with some addons - plug the HDMI into your monitor (and speakers with a special hub/splitter), plug mouse and keyboard into the shield's USB using an OTG cable, and you're good to go! :D

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

I like using BlueStacks but hate the issues it has! I want to do this so I can use the same Monitor and speakers while also having the ability to just minimize the screen so I can do other things at the same time while being able to record and have a perfect android gaming experience with out the issues that BlueStacks has!