Radiator And Pump Fan Recommendations?

So hello everyone. I've purchased a Cryorig A40 and it comes with 3 white fans, I'd like top fans for my radiator that are either red, or black. There is also a little fan ontop of the pump to cool the surrounding components and im wondering if that can be painted, or alternative options. 

I'd also like to replace my case fans (2 of them) 

All the fans are white in the build with Red and Black theme (Although the white doesn't look bad)

So, I'd appreciate recommendations for the radiator and case fans, and a solution (Perhaps) to re-colour the pump mounted fan. It is very unlikely that I can replace it as it is designed with the pumps mount in mind. 

Also the radiator fans block the white LED's that light up the top half of the case, either white fan LED's would be nice, or a new decent looking place for them. See the images in the spoiler for images! Thanks! 

Spoiler

th?id=OIP.M1af3b43b8f2bab9f4dbd4385f27e3

Thank you!  

CPU - i7-4790k | CPU Cooler - NZXT Kraken X53 | Motherboard -  Asus Gyphon Z97 Armour Edition | RAM - Corsair Vengeance (2x8GB) 2400Mhz | Graphics Card - MSI GTX 1070 | Power Supply - Corsair CS750M | Storage - Seagate 1TB HDD | Samsung 500GB 850 Evo | Case - Fractal Design ARC Mini R2 | Colour Theme - Generic Red & Black

Operating System - Windows 10 Pro | Peripherals - Corsair RGB Mechanical K70 Keyboard/Corsair M65 Mouse

Click here to give a damn

8 minutes ago, ★ Coups ★ said:

So hello everyone. I've purchased a Cryorig A40 and it comes with 3 white fans, I'd like top fans for my radiator that are either red, or black. There is also a little fan ontop of the pump to cool the surrounding components and im wondering if that can be painted, or alternative options. 

I'd also like to replace my case fans (2 of them) 

All the fans are white in the build with Red and Black theme (Although the white doesn't look bad)

So, I'd appreciate recommendations for the radiator and case fans, and a solution (Perhaps) to re-colour the pump mounted fan. It is very unlikely that I can replace it as it is designed with the pumps mount in mind. 

Also the radiator fans block the white LED's that light up the top half of the case, either white fan LED's would be nice, or a new decent looking place for them. See the images in the spoiler for images! Thanks! 

Reveal hidden contents

th?id=OIP.M1af3b43b8f2bab9f4dbd4385f27e3

Thank you!  

for the cooler go with the corsair h100i gtx or the NZXT kraken x61 and for the case fans go with noctua fans

Just now, jol159 said:

for the cooler go with the corsair h100i gtx or the NZXT kraken x61 and for the case fans go with noctua fans

I already have the cooler, I just want different fans for the radiator. Not only that, but I also mentioned that I want black or red fans go with my color scheme. But thanks anyway Ill take Noctua into consideration as if I make them pull, you won't see them :)

CPU - i7-4790k | CPU Cooler - NZXT Kraken X53 | Motherboard -  Asus Gyphon Z97 Armour Edition | RAM - Corsair Vengeance (2x8GB) 2400Mhz | Graphics Card - MSI GTX 1070 | Power Supply - Corsair CS750M | Storage - Seagate 1TB HDD | Samsung 500GB 850 Evo | Case - Fractal Design ARC Mini R2 | Colour Theme - Generic Red & Black

Operating System - Windows 10 Pro | Peripherals - Corsair RGB Mechanical K70 Keyboard/Corsair M65 Mouse

1 minute ago, ★ Coups ★ said:

I already have the cooler, I just want different fans for the radiator. Not only that, but I also mentioned that I want black or red fans go with my color scheme. But thanks anyway Ill take Noctua into consideration as if I make them pull, you won't see them :)

how about these?

http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00F6S0XJO/ref=pd_lpo_sbs_dp_ss_1?pf_rd_p=569136327&pf_rd_s=lpo-top-stripe&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_i=B00274M1VI&pf_rd_m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_r=17GNNSP5Z3SZGAKNAN7T

Just now, ★ Coups ★ said:

Are those for radiators or case? 

they are for your case

Just now, jol159 said:

they are for your case

Alright, sounds good. Anything for the radiator? 

can't seem to find any fans for the radiator itself so I'm guessing the fans used for a water cooling radiator are just case fans.

sorry about that.

On 3/1/2016 at 5:06 PM, jol159 said:

can't seem to find any fans for the radiator itself so I'm guessing the fans used for a water cooling radiator are just case fans.

sorry about that.

For a radiator you need higher static pressure to get the air through the fins. 

BUMP 

36 minutes ago, ★ Coups ★ said:

For a radiator you need higher static pressure to get the air through the fins. 

BUMP 

ok

9 minutes ago, jol159 said:

ok

Alright mate 

BUMP again, I still need suggestions!