Broken taskbar since update

xgn

I have a issue. First of all i cant alt tab out of programs. The picture is the taskbar. The 3 buttons apear over the taskbar.

I have to minimize everything to see it and i have to manually click them. Their also small. How do i fix this?

I just want normal windows on the taskbar not over it. Its been normal on both xp and win7 since the beginning.

Im on windows 10 home edition.

1155.png

2 minutes ago, xgn said:

I have a issue. First of all i cant alt tab out of programs. The picture is the taskbar. The 3 buttons apear over the taskbar.

I have to minimize everything to see it and i have to manually click them. Their also small. How do i fix this?

I just want normal windows on the taskbar not over it. Its been normal on both xp and win7 since the beginning.

Im on windows 10 home edition.

1155.png

Is the taskbar completely gone? Sounds like another one of Microsoft's Windows 10 [removed: fuckups] problems.

Primary Build: i7-4790 · 16GB Hynix DDR3-1600 · Sapphire Tri-X R9 390x · NZXT S340 · Win10 Pro · Seagate Barracuda 1TB T_T

Portable: 2015 Retina Macbook Pro 13" · i5-5257u · 512GB PCIe SSD · Intel Iris 6100 T_T

If my post helped you, please rate it!

2 minutes ago, DaltonM said:

Just rollback your updates and wait it out. 

I never did that do you use system restore? i dont even know when i got the update. Or if i have system restore enabled. Because it was disabled before the upgrade.

I know you can manually delete updates but its sketchy unless i know for sure which one is causing it.

Just now, xgn said:

I never did that do you use system restore? i dont even know when i got the update. Or if i have system restore enabled. Because it was disabled before the upgrade.

I know you can manually delete updates but its sketchy unless i know for sure which one is causing it.

You can't really break too much if you uninstall windows updates. Just uninstall all the update since you experienced this issue.

http://www.howtogeek.com/206271/how-to-roll-back-or-uninstall-a-problematic-windows-update/

2 minutes ago, DaltonM said:

You can't really break too much if you uninstall windows updates. Just uninstall all the update since you experienced this issue.

http://www.howtogeek.com/206271/how-to-roll-back-or-uninstall-a-problematic-windows-update/

The last windows update was 1 month ago there is a adobe flash update 19 days ago. But this happened today or maybe yesterday. So it cant be the reason.

I figured it out. Had to uinstall classic shell. Since i love windows 7 menus. Its not a big deal atleast it look way better than the win8 grid.