witch video card better?

skitlesas

Hello i want buy video card. I need video card for games like GTA V, CS:GO, H1Z1, LOL ...... I want good quality, not big temperature, best fps in games, not really loud video card. I have chosen this 3 cards and need your opinions witch best for me? My system: i7 2600 CPU, Gigabyte H61M-D2-B3 motherboard, Seasonic S12II-520 520W 80 Plus Bronze PSU

If i can get better video card for about 180-200€, plz give me link. And I only buy from Lithuania internet shops :)

Novus Anima

CPU - 4670K @ 4.2 GHz | Motherboard - ASUS Z97-PRO | CPU Cooler - Corsair H105 

RAM - Corsair Vengeance (4x4GB) | GPU - EVGA GTX 1060 SSC  

Storage - Samsung M.2 64GB SSD, PNY 240GB SSD , WD 1TB Caviar Blue, WD 500GB HDD

PSU - EVGA 650W G2 | Peripherals - Logitech G710, Logitech G602 

Laptops

MacBook Pro Mid-2011 

Surface Pro 3

If you want to run games at high settings with good fps, the 950 ain't gonna cut it at GTAV. I suggest an R9 380 4gb or something for GTAV, as it is heavy on the VRAM. However, your budget seems limited. If you are not willing to increase it, you may only be able to get a GTX 960 2gb on that site, which may not be so good for GTAV as it is VRAM heavy.

i5 4690k | MSI GTX 970 Gaming 4G | Swiftech H240-X | MSI Z97s SLI Krait Edition | Corsair Vengeance Pro 8gb ( 2x4gb ) | Corsair RM750 | Samsung 850EVO 250gb SSD & WD Caviar Blue 1tb HDD | Fractal Design Define R5

"Good quality" and "best FPS" aren't really what the GTX 950 is aiming at. You'll want something on the level of a 970/390 for 1080p 60fps at high settings on GTA V. Personally, I've got a 970, but if I was buying my system today, I'd swap that out for a 390 as I think it offers better value.

Like @Goat said, you're going to struggle running GTA V at high settings with a GTX 950; you will have to turn the settings down to maintain a stable 60 fps, unless you don't mind running at 30 fps (trust me, you'll hate it soon enough). 

Either increase your budget, or be ready to manage your expectations about the capability of the GTX 950. It's a good card, but don't be disappointed that you can't run at high/ultra settings in the latest AAA titles.

Incipere V5.0

Spoiler

CPU | i7-4790k | GPU | Nvidia GTX Titan X | Motherboard | MSI Z97S SLI Krait Edition | Memory | 2x8GB Kingston HyperX Fury DDR3 1866MHz | PSU | EVGA 650 G2 | Storage | Crucial BX200 240GB + Toshiba 3TB | Case | Cooler Master MasterCase Pro 5 | CPU Cooler | Noctua NH-D15

Parvulus V1.0

Spoiler

CPU | i5-4690k | GPU | Zotac GTX 960 | Motherboard | ASRock Z97M-ITX/ac | Memory | 2x4GB G.Skill Ripjaws X DDR3 1600MHz | PSU | EVGA 650 GS | Storage | Crucial BX200 240GB + WD 1TB Blue 2.5" | Case | Silverstone Sugo SG13

If you want to join a group chat of like-minded techies, gaming, and all things dank, join our Discord group. Message me or get into contact with Galaxy. http://linustechtips.com/main/user/107351-gaiaxy/

no ones even asked resolution. which is a MAJOR factor. if he is running like 720p a 950 will probably cut it

A 950 is going to choke really hard on AAA titles at 1080p. You need 970/390 and up for that territory. 

How mush fps i get on 950 if i play GTA V medium/high, CS:GO all LOW, H1z1 HIGH?, LOL MEDIUM/HIGH? And sorry guys i don't have a lot of many for 390 or 970

36 minutes ago, skitlesas said:

How mush fps i get on 950 if i play GTA V medium/high, CS:GO all LOW, H1z1 HIGH?, LOL MEDIUM/HIGH? And sorry guys i don't have a lot of many for 390 or 970

The GTX 950 will get you about 47fps average on high- very high settings on GTAV. H1Z1 on high settings will get you 60+fps. Expect to max out CS:GO and LOL at high frame rates. As you can see, the GTX 950 isn't meant to run GTAV on high settings at a very high fps, as the card is aimed towards MOBA gamers, where the games are not demanding.

A GTX 970 and R9 390 will get you around 70 fps in GTAV ultra settings. If you want your expectations to be met, it will be a lot more worth it to wait a little longer, save up more money and get an R9 390 or a GTX 970. You won't be disappointed, that I can assure you.

And please quote the posts that you want to reply to. That way, the poster will receive a notification and can get back to you.

i5 4690k | MSI GTX 970 Gaming 4G | Swiftech H240-X | MSI Z97s SLI Krait Edition | Corsair Vengeance Pro 8gb ( 2x4gb ) | Corsair RM750 | Samsung 850EVO 250gb SSD & WD Caviar Blue 1tb HDD | Fractal Design Define R5

16 minutes ago, Goat said:

The GTX 950 will get you about 47fps average on high- very high settings on GTAV. H1Z1 on high settings will get you 60+fps. Expect to max out CS:GO and LOL at high frame rates. As you can see, the GTX 950 isn't meant to run GTAV on high settings at a very high fps, as the card is aimed towards MOBA gamers, where the games are not demanding.

A GTX 970 and R9 390 will get you around 70 fps in GTAV ultra settings. If you want your expectations to be met, it will be a lot more worth it to wait a little longer, save up more money and get an R9 390 or a GTX 970. You won't be disappointed, that I can assure you.

And please quote the posts that you want to reply to. That way, the poster will receive a notification and can get back to you.

520w psu not low for 390 or 970???

1 minute ago, skitlesas said:

520w psu not low for 390 or 970???

A 650w psu will be good for both cards and some overclocking. Even though you are spending more on the gpu, never cheap psu, as there have been cases of crappy psus popping and catching fire.