PC vs Console

Djesur Feim

Hello people, i am sorry for asking but i just wanna settle this once and for all. I am a PC fan, lover whatever.. but sometimes we "argue" with friends why should people choose gaming for better experience. I know it depends on people's taste but still i'd like to know what are the advantages of PC gaming and btw don't care about the disadvantages. Just sum me up the stuff which are way more advanced that consoles. I am sorry for asking again, i know that it's annoying but i really wanna know what is to play with a real PC than a console. :)

I switched from PS4 to pc because console games are a fcking joke, I was tired of paying 60 euros for  game that is not finished and runs like crap

4K gaming, no fps lock (30fps and 60fps), better textures, you can do more than gaming on a pc,  and maybe more

Computer Case: NZXT S340 || CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 1600 || Cooler: CM Hyper212 Evo || MoBo: MSI B350 Mortar || RAM Vengeance LPX 2x8GB 3200MHz || PSU: Corsair CX600 || SSD: HyperX Fury 120GB & 240GB || HDD: WD Blue 1TB + 1TB 2.5'' backup drive || GPU: Sapphire Nitro+ RX 580 4GB

Laptop 1 HP x360 13-u113nl

Laptop Lenovo z50-75 with AMD FX-7500 || OS: Windows 10 / Ubuntu 17.04

DSLR Nikon D5300 w/ 18-105mm lens

Use whatever controller you like (Xbox, Steam, Keyboard/mouse), Mod your games, download an engine and make your own games, better resolutions (higher than 1080) and better frames per second.

This is a stupid topic consoles are for a totally different audience than Pc's so the question is arbitrary. Consoles are more standardized for people who don't want to upgrade or have to worry about compa

Benefits to PC:

• Larger game library
  • Cheaper games (on Steam sales)
  • Free online
  • Backwards compatibility for literally decades of games.
  • PC's can be used for more than just gaming
  • They can preform better (relative)
  • They can be cheaper (relative)

Disadvantages with PC

• PC ports tend to be shit at launch
  • Worse multiplayer in some games

Benefits for Consoles

• They just work (relative)
  • They are cheaper (relative)
  • Better ports at a games launch
  • Guaranteed for the game to work on your console
  • Better online (relative)

Disadvantages for consoles

• They are less powerful (relative)
  • You have to pay for online

Oh god please not another fan war or a flame war. Make it stop , PLEASE !!

Cant we just agree one's and for all that games got us into gaming ?!? It does not really matter on what console or machine your playing the game , As long as you enjoy  the game , other machines that the game is available on should not concern you.

And sense im on a ranting spree , I agree with I HATE EVERYTHING ( a YouTuber FYI ) , He said : '' Gamers are self entitled pricks who shun others or beneath them for there chose. '''

(⌐■_■) 

Just reposting because my last post cut off even tho I finished it.

This is a stupid topic consoles are for a totally different audience than Pc's so the question is arbitrary. Consoles are more standardized for people who don't want to upgrade or have to worry about compatibility. Where Pc's are for a multitude of things with varying hardware which makes it harder to develop games for. So neither one can be better because they are aimed at different audiences. If you can't accept that then you're a fanboy.

Threads with titles such as the one you've chosen are not allowed per the Community Standards. Locked. 

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch