Need advice/help on my first build

KenKhaoz

Pretty much, Ideally I would go with three eventually. One for gaming, second for web browsing/videos, and the third for chat on streams. Right now I use my TV for gaming, laptop on another monitor for web and my phone for chat.

13 minutes ago, KenKhaoz said:

Pretty much, Ideally I would go with three eventually. One for gaming, second for web browsing/videos, and the third for chat on streams. Right now I use my TV for gaming, laptop on another monitor for web and my phone for chat.

thats my plan aswell i will have center monitor for gaming left for tvstreams/videos and right web and my sidesync app to control my phone

if you want send me a message with all your needs your colour scheme your budget and ill build you a pc made just for you and ill talk you through every part and why i picked it for you

Case:- 4U Rack Mount Case | Cooler:- Antec Kuhler H600 | CPU:- Intel i5 4690K @ 4.50GHz GPU:- Zotac GeForce GTX 970 4GB AMP! Omega Core Edition @ 1449MHz | Motherboard:- MSI Z97S SLI Krait | PSU:- XFX XTR 650W Gold | RAM:- HyperX DDR3 1866MHz 4GB White (x2) Black (x2) | Storage:- Kingston V300 120GB | Storage 2:- Seagate FireCuda 1TB | Build Log |

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/mLKcdC

Green was hard to find, thus is a full black build. You can add NZXT Hue for lighting.

Also, this is as fast as possible, you can go in this budget. 

Note- Reduce the SSD size to half of current and increase the HDD size to twice of current, I would have done that but I gotta head to school.

Add whatever Mouse and Keyboard you like.

Hardcore Hardware Whore | Check out my Blog for for Latest Tech News and more | Cricket Fan | Weapons Nut |