Payday 2 Players?

Slater

Hey there i'm looking for people i can play with in Payday 2, i'm still learning the game but i do know the general flow of things. I'm looking for people that are around the Australian timezones but i don't mind if you're from the US either as long as i don't have to stay up super late or early to play with you :P (I'm GMT+8).

Aside from that just either post here or add me on steam and we can play :) Just search for "SlaterEvolution" (<-- my username) and i should pop up. When you add me just let me know its from this thread so i dont mistake you for a random :)

Blue Nebula = CPU: Intel i7 4770K @Stock || CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D14 || RAM: 16GB 1600Mhz Corsair Vengeance LP || GPU: EVGA GTX 780Ti Superclocked @Stock || Mobo: Asus ROG Maximus VI Hero || SSD: 256GB Samsung 840 Pro || HDD: 4x2TB WD Black in Raid10 || PSU: Corsair AX1200i || Case: Coolermaster HAF 932 Advanced || Keyboard: Corsair K70 (MX Blues) || Mouse: Corsair M95 || Mousepad: Razer Goliathus 2013 Extended Speed || Monitors: Eizo Foris FS2333 + Old Samsung monitor || Headset: Beyerdynamic MMX2 || =>My Youtube Gaming Channel<= || =>My Twitch.tv Channel<=

Sure i'm interested :) Just tell him to add me as a friend or send me a message if he's here on LTT, you too can feel free to play with me as well so feel free to add me as a friend.

Blue Nebula = CPU: Intel i7 4770K @Stock || CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D14 || RAM: 16GB 1600Mhz Corsair Vengeance LP || GPU: EVGA GTX 780Ti Superclocked @Stock || Mobo: Asus ROG Maximus VI Hero || SSD: 256GB Samsung 840 Pro || HDD: 4x2TB WD Black in Raid10 || PSU: Corsair AX1200i || Case: Coolermaster HAF 932 Advanced || Keyboard: Corsair K70 (MX Blues) || Mouse: Corsair M95 || Mousepad: Razer Goliathus 2013 Extended Speed || Monitors: Eizo Foris FS2333 + Old Samsung monitor || Headset: Beyerdynamic MMX2 || =>My Youtube Gaming Channel<= || =>My Twitch.tv Channel<=

I'm on SEA region. If you really that need of a friend, why don't just join your local community? I'm sure you'll be able to find one real fast.

I've always been interested in playing Payday 2. I'll let you know when I get around to picking it up. 

I'm on SEA region. If you really that need of a friend, why don't just join your local community? I'm sure you'll be able to find one real fast.

If only such a community existed...

I've always been interested in playing Payday 2. I'll let you know when I get around to picking it up. 

Great :) I'll look forward to hearing from you soon!

• 2 weeks later...

I'll play with you, I'm in eastern time, but I usually am a up-all-night kinda guy anyways, username is ourex

I'm Eastern Time, but I dont mind playing early in the morning, or perhaps at night.

Add DaveProductions (steam name is Dave), and I'll accept your F/R.

Main PC: https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/list/FNsFVY

Secondary PC: https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/list/7sv7xY

Former Intel Response Squad Member, May Class.

Member of the LTT Forums since January 3rd, 2013.