Just checking: Will Corsair SP120 High Performance Pwm fans work with my H100i

Go to solution Solved by Ex0Thermic,

having push/pull will not make that much off a difference. but will help a

little bit if you have bad air flow. (I only use push/pull because I can but in my corsair 350d case it makes no difference)

and yes the h100i can have 4 fans connected to it with no problems :)

Hello

As the title says,  I am looking to increase the cooling performance of my H100i by installing an extra pair of pressure optimized fans in push/pull. Will the fan headers on the H100i be able to cope with 2 Sp120L (stock) fans and an extra 2 Sp120 High Performance PWM fans? 

Will the new fans be able to be controlled from Corsair Link,  if i plug them into the fan headers on the H100i? 

little bit if you have bad air flow. (I only use push/pull because I can but in my corsair 350d case it makes no difference)

Win 10 Pro 64bit| Intel i5-4670k| Corsair H100i| ASUS Maximus VI GENE| 2x8GB PC3-14900 Corsair Vengeance Pro Red| MSI GeForce GTX 1070 | SanDisk 240GB Extreme Pro SSD| WD 3TB Red | WD Black 3tb | Corsair Obsidian 350D| Corsair AX760 | Dust |

Just now, GeekThief said:

Will they be able to be controlled by the Corsair Link software? 

Thank you for your reply. 

yes if the fans are connected to the h100i then they will be controlled via the Corsair Link.

Personally I have my fan's connected to my cpu's header using a pwm spliter. this way I can just use my mob's fan software to control all my fans instead off using 2 different programs.

Win 10 Pro 64bit| Intel i5-4670k| Corsair H100i| ASUS Maximus VI GENE| 2x8GB PC3-14900 Corsair Vengeance Pro Red| MSI GeForce GTX 1070 | SanDisk 240GB Extreme Pro SSD| WD 3TB Red | WD Black 3tb | Corsair Obsidian 350D| Corsair AX760 | Dust |