Cities Skylines General Help

I have a whole lot of issues arising in this game and I can't seem to get on top of them.

Current Stats:  22k Residents, 6.5K Weekly Income, $90k in the Bank. 

Problem One: I'm not as profitable as I should be at this stage. 

Basically I'm barely getting by trying to fix traffic garbage and industrial problems. I see cities with 10k residents making insane amounts of money.

What am I doing wrong here? I have six land roundabouts and arteries connecting all the major zones. 

Problem Two: Garbage is getting out of control

I'm currently rockin' 2 Cemeteries, 1 crematorium in the middle of my main residential area, 5 dumps and 4 Incineration plants. I'd just add a bunch

more but budget doesn't allow it at the moment and I always find myself spending money dealing with electricity and zoning for demand. My budget 

for garbage is 150%. I'm emptying them and it's taking forever! 

Problem Three: I have low demand for Res + Com and High Ind. 

This is a weird one. I have a pretty large Industrial area roughly 1/3 of a tile. I've only filled one tile and just starting to spread out to others now. 

I have no commercial and minimal residential demand while industrial stays around the middle or higher. This would be fine if I just had to zone

more industrial but buildings are being abandoned frequently and every now and then there is notifications saying there are no buyers for their

product. This again relates back to the fact there is no commercial demand to use their product. 

Problem Four: Traffic

I have six lane arteries all over the city and deep into the Industrial zoning. yet the traffic keeps getting thicker and thicker. 

I find myself spending all my savings on these problems and not being able to add education and basic needs like fire, healthcare etc. 

Any tips or tricks would be much appreciated, thanks.

Corsair Air 540 - ASUS Maximus VIII Hero Z170 - Corsair HX850i - Intel i7 6700K - Corsair H100i Pro - Gigabyte RX 5700 XT 8GB - 32GB Kingston HyperX Fury DDR4 2400 - Samsung 860 QVO 1TB - Samsung 850 500GB - WD Black 4TB

2: Empty your landfills into the incinerators (1 at a time if necessary) so you can get rid of the landfills. incinerators basically replace landfill.

3: Industry also means Offices, which is where people with a decent education will greatly prefer to work.

Aftermarket 980Ti >= Fury X >= Reference 980Ti > Fury > 980 > 390X > 390 >= 970 380X > 380 >= 960 > 950 >= 370 > 750Ti = 360

"The Orange Box" || CPU: i5 4690k || RAM: Kingston Hyper X Fury 16GB || Case: Aerocool DS200 (Orange) || Cooler: Cryorig R1 Ultimate || Storage: Kingston SSDNow V300 240GB + WD Black 1TB || PSU: Corsair RM750 || Mobo: ASUS Z97-A || GPU: EVGA GTX 970 FTW+

"Unnamed Form Factor Switch" || CPU: i7 6700K || RAM: Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB || Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv Mini ITX (White) || Cooler: Cryorig R1 Ultimate (Green Cover) || Storage: Samsung 850 Evo 1TB || PSU: XFX XTR 550W || Mobo: ASUS Z170I Pro Gaming || GPU: EVGA GTX 970 FTW+

4 minutes ago, JebKerman said:

2: Empty your landfills into the incinerators (1 at a time if necessary) so you can get rid of the landfills. incinerators basically replace landfill.

3: Industry also means Offices, which is where people with a decent education will greatly prefer to work.

I've managed to get some education and started replacing the industry with offices. I noticed a lot more weekly profit as well. Currently at 13k/wk. 

I also started to add bus lines and large six lane roundabouts to alleviate some of the traffic issues. I'd placed a few of the landfills in sketchy areas far away so I'm slowly getting through them. 

Corsair Air 540 - ASUS Maximus VIII Hero Z170 - Corsair HX850i - Intel i7 6700K - Corsair H100i Pro - Gigabyte RX 5700 XT 8GB - 32GB Kingston HyperX Fury DDR4 2400 - Samsung 860 QVO 1TB - Samsung 850 500GB - WD Black 4TB