Bought some things at FreeGeek Vancouver!

OK guys, I went to FreeGeek in Vancouver to look for some things. I ended up purchasing 9 Intel E8000s (775 socket), 9 40GB HDDs, 3 17" 4:3 monitors, 1 ATI RADEON HD 3450, 1 USB 2.0 controller, and an Acer Aspire 2010 laptop. I asked them for a wireless USB network card with a BIG antenna to go along with my collection - haha...

Spoiler

PPpNWA7.jpg

I purchased all this to hack into the pentagon download botnet execute 0day sql query code using the pikachu paket buffer overflow exploit /s

blackshades on

K. Why? 

Just because you don't care, doesn't mean other others don't. Don't be a self-centered asshole. -Thank You a PSA from the people who do not say random shit on the internet. 

2 minutes ago, TheGeeker said:

K. Why? 

9 slaves, and a master to perform repetitive tasks for a few upcoming projects. I plan on going back to purchase more.

blackshades on

Just now, Reece Leu said:

9 slaves, and a master to perform repetitive tasks for a few upcoming projects. I plan on going back to purchase more.

Motherboards? 

Just because you don't care, doesn't mean other others don't. Don't be a self-centered asshole. -Thank You a PSA from the people who do not say random shit on the internet. 

Just now, TheGeeker said:

Motherboards? 

Still trying to decide the best route that's cost effective, and suites all my needs. I've ordered everything else besides the motherboard + case.

blackshades on

How much did you pay for the laptop ?

Mystery is the source of all true science.

Make sure you use Mountain Dew cooling so you can have enough power to execute the 420mlg.exe

My Work in Progress PC http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/522048-xeon-build/ <-- That PC was built but never booted:(

My Work in Progress PC 2.0 https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/540583-xeon-build-20-code-name-xenox (Hopefully this one boots.) 

1 minute ago, Trey222 said:

Make sure you use Mountain Dew cooling so you can have enough power to execute the 420mlg.exe

Don't worry, I've limited the amount of egg bytes 420mlg.exe can use. Mountain Dew won't be needed just yet, once we enter the photon quick shooter stage we will.

blackshades on

6 minutes ago, Reece Leu said:

Don't worry, I've limited the amount of egg bytes 420mlg.exe can use. Mountain Dew won't be needed just yet, once we enter the photon quick shooter stage we will.

Don't forget to limit the FPS to 24 so it looks more cinematic and you have the optimal environment for 360noscopeIlluminatiheadshots.

My Work in Progress PC http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/522048-xeon-build/ <-- That PC was built but never booted:(

My Work in Progress PC 2.0 https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/540583-xeon-build-20-code-name-xenox (Hopefully this one boots.) 

I really should go up to Free Geek one of these days. Sounds like they have a nice selection of cheap computer parts. Not sure if it's worth the drive though... :/