Left Handed Gaming Mouse

Go to solution Solved by Shoob,
19 minutes ago, Warthog12 said:

My budget is around $60 for a mouse. I would say my grip type is probably more palm based.

If you don't mind slight acceleration from a laser sensor, the Steelseries Sensei Raw is a pretty nice ambidextrous mouse for the price.

If you don't want any acceleration, the Mionix Avior 7000 is a great choice.

I am currently looking for a left handed gaming mouse for my PC.  I have looked on a good many different sites and have not had much luck in my search.  I was wondering if any of you had some suggestions.

razer abyssus

steel series kinzu

basically any mouse that has a symmetrical design

There is no such thing as a bad PC, there are only BETTER PCs

I don't know of any quality left-handed mice off the top of my head, but coming from a (fellow?) left-handed gamer, I would suggest you train yourself to use a right-handed mouse. You'll find it easy to adjust to, you'll be more comfortable, and you won't have to be cramped at WASD, or use arrow keys. It only takes a little bit of discipline and practice before you can do it like it's nothing. Kind of like riding a bicycle.

For lefties, your are pretty much stuck with mostly ambi mice with symmetrical designs. I know for ergonomic mice, razer has a left handed version of their deathadder and naga.

There are ambidextrous mice that should suit your needs.

What's your budget and grip type? (a.k.a. the way you hold the mouse - palm, claw, fingertip grip)

From salty to bath salty in 2.9 seconds

My budget is around $60 for a mouse. I would say my grip type is probably more palm based.

19 minutes ago, Warthog12 said:

If you don't mind slight acceleration from a laser sensor, the Steelseries Sensei Raw is a pretty nice ambidextrous mouse for the price.

From salty to bath salty in 2.9 seconds

37 minutes ago, Pandalf said:

I am really liking the look and price of the Mionix Avior 7000.  Thanks for all of your help.