Windows: Software Updater

Go to solution Solved by ionbasa,

I like Secunia Personal Software Inspector (PSI)

http://www.flexerasoftware.com/enterprise/products/software-vulnerability-management/personal-software-inspector/

Its more security oriented, but gets the job done.

Secunia-Personal-Software-Inspector_1.pn

I'm currently running Windows 10 and looking for some sort of application that scans my installed programs and checks if they have pending updates that need to be installed. 

I haven't found any, but I'm using Avast Anti-Virus's feature that scans some applications for updates. 

Does anyone know any programs that do this? Or should I just use Avast's built-in version..

Your software will usually tell you if there's an updated version, if it's steam it will update, if it's idk what other programs. But most of the time it will just tell you, if not find out. It's much easier to update it manually since when using a software updates it kit done load a version that is a bit unstable and such....

10 minutes ago, IsaacDaGrazin said:

Your software will usually tell you if there's an updated version, if it's steam it will update, if it's idk what other programs. But most of the time it will just tell you, if not find out. It's much easier to update it manually since when using a software updates it kit done load a version that is a bit unstable and such....

Applications like FileHippo App Manager download the latest stable version of an application.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

I like Secunia Personal Software Inspector (PSI)

http://www.flexerasoftware.com/enterprise/products/software-vulnerability-management/personal-software-inspector/

Its more security oriented, but gets the job done.

Secunia-Personal-Software-Inspector_1.pn

▶ Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning. - Einstein◀

Please remember to mark a thread as solved if your issue has been fixed, it helps other who may stumble across the thread at a later point in time.