Quiet build H100i GTX?

Im trying to do a really quiet pc build and was thinking about buying the h100i gtx and replacing the fans with quieter ones but i recently heard the pumps are extremely loud is this true?

You'd have a quieter experience with a NH-D15 or Be Quiet Dark Rock Pro 3.

i5-4690k@4.5GHz || MSI GTX 970 || MSI z97 Gaming 5 || NZXT Kraken x61 || WD Black 1TB || Crucial MX100 || 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro || Corsair RM750 || NZXT H440 || Corsair k70 RGB mx browns || Acer H236HL || ViewSonic VX2255wm-4

Just now, Amazingasian said:

You'd have a quieter experience with a NH-D15 or Be Quiet Dark Rock Pro 3.

Have you had any experience with h100i gtx? 

Just now, Sarfaraz said:

Yes, AIO pumps are not quiet in fact they can be a little annoying to the hum they make.

[Out-of-date] Want to learn how to make your own custom Windows 10 image?

Desktop: AMD R9 3900X | ASUS ROG Strix X570-F | Radeon RX 5700 XT | EVGA GTX 1080 SC | 32GB Trident Z Neo 3600MHz | 1TB 970 EVO | 256GB 840 EVO | 960GB Corsair Force LE | EVGA G2 850W | Phanteks P400S

Laptop: Intel M-5Y10c | Intel HD Graphics | 8GB RAM | 250GB Micron SSD | Asus UX305FA

Server 01: Intel Xeon D 1541 | ASRock Rack D1541D4I-2L2T | 32GB Hynix ECC DDR4 | 4x8TB Western Digital HDDs | 32TB Raw 16TB Usable

Server 02: Intel i7 7700K | Gigabye Z170N Gaming5 | 16GB Trident Z 3200MHz

Just now, Sarfaraz said:

Nope.  It is going to be louder regardless because there's more moving parts.

i5-4690k@4.5GHz || MSI GTX 970 || MSI z97 Gaming 5 || NZXT Kraken x61 || WD Black 1TB || Crucial MX100 || 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro || Corsair RM750 || NZXT H440 || Corsair k70 RGB mx browns || Acer H236HL || ViewSonic VX2255wm-4

1 minute ago, Sarfaraz said:

I had a H100i (non-GTX) and currently a H105. My H100i had a pretty obvious pump noise, as I have a pretty quiet build. Eventually I replaced it with a H105 (after my H100i leaked and ruined a motherboard) and i am way happier. Maybe once a week I hear that water swoosh sound for no more than a few seconds, the pump is pretty inaudible.

NCASE M1 i5-9600k  GTX 1080 FE Z370N-WIFI SF600 NH-U9S LPX 32GB 960EVO

I'm a self-identifying Corsair Nvidia Fanboy; Get over it.

I have the H80i gt if the H100i gtx uses the same pump then it's not that loud. You should be able to control the pump speed anyway.  Threw corsair's own software or a fan controller like I have done. 

I thought I would also tell you if your looking for fans check out the s EK-VARDAR 1850RPM I am using them on mine and can hardly hear them even at full power over my other case fans

My H80iGT in Quiet Mode inside a Define R4 was basically. I had to really listen hard to hear the pump or the fans. With the pump set to quiet and the fans at 45 to 50 percent, it was still bearable when gaming. At that point, the GPU fans were louder.

The stock fans may not be quiet at high speeds, but you shouldn't need to run it faster than 50% most of the time. Plus, they were designed to have higher static pressure than just about any other fan you can buy, and they were specifically made for the dense radiator on the Corsair units. If you were gonna blow a bunch of money just to get new fans that are quieter, a Swiftech AIO would've been better. 

Build Log - Liquid Black Fury